[Creator's Contest] Adventurous

@CrazyCaliope this is what I am scared of…

2 Likes

Yeah! Thank god, I have spring break in five days. So I can hopefully get it done then. @CrazyCaliope

I know! The thing is I’m at the end of episode one since I have been SO busy. I’m trying my hardest to get done, though! You’ll do amazing I bet! @lanafrazer_episode

3 Likes

Plenty of time, to get your story together, and relax yourself.

2 Likes

its diversity. DIIIIVERRRSIIIITYYY. It scares me…

2 Likes

@Alyssa_Epi like when u have diverse characters, and if your story get on the shelf if yr lucky, then people are gonna start talking about “not enough diverse this, and that”. “oh your characters are not well developed enough” " u need to do research!"

my problem…and I want to make sure I represent them well.

3 Likes

Hopefully! I understand that completely. It also bothers me as well so I try my best. Notice the “I try”. You just gotta try! The thing that bothers me the most about it is I just don’t know them and I’m afraid I’ll get backlash if they don’t think I’m portraying the character right.

3 Likes

I need ALL THE HELP I CAN GET. I am not good with remember stuff, and well u know…its freaking me out…

See?! Boom. But trying, is really good.

Diversity…diversity…different people, cultures, their clothing, language, everything. So, think I should just pick three 3 diverse characters of different countries to work with?

2 Likes

Why does diversity scare you?

Oh, wicked! Won’t you be partying though? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

That’s part of being a writer though. The bad always comes with good, just gotta learn how to roll with the punches! :wink:

ALSO, @lanafrazer_episode, PLEASE put all your replies and comments in one post, so you don’t end up spamming the thread! :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

3 Likes

im editing my replies. I noticed. Sorry about that.

@CrazyCaliope ok so I have edited my replies, and Im gonna reply to this one in couple minutes.

2 Likes

Yeah, Exactly.If you ever need a beta tester, I can always do it! @lanafrazer_episode

I hope. Kind of? I will probably spend half of each day in my room listening to music and working on it.:joy: @CrazyCaliope

4 Likes

That’s good, the rest of the time with friends?! :wink: Make sure to enjoy real life too!

3 Likes

Of course! Just want to finish it up! The stressful thing is that I still have two episodes to go. Ugh. I got this though.

3 Likes

That plot actually reminds me of mine :sob: that scares me

3 Likes

I know the feeling. :persevere::persevere::persevere: But glad you believe in yourself, awesome stuff! :wink:

Oh really? :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow: What’s yours about? And what creatures do you have in it?

2 Likes

Thanks!

Yeah I know that one. Gotta take it so that u can improve.

Like when I am trying so hard to find what my characters sexuality, race, etc and my charactrts dont look exactly how ppl look it just bothers me s little and it get kinda confusing a bit but I am doing a lot of research about their apperance and just clothing. So…hm…Im maybe thinking of working on maybe 5 diverse characters for my main cast.

But all I need to do is just picture my characters lets say like my family n just go with the flow.

2 Likes

Indeed. :wink:

So long as you research things you don’t know, are happy with your end product, and get a couple of beta readers so that you know you’re on the right lines, then who cares what people think. :grin::grin::grin:

I agree with this :100:%!

:elf:

2 Likes

:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush: ok im ready.

2 Likes

Ready for what? :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

to give it my best shot with diversity :sunglasses:

2 Likes

No creatures, mine is about political power and how it become abused and then practically, a war breaks out.

2 Likes