[Creator's Contest] Adventurous

So I’m super busy with the constant pressure of requests, school and my partner giving up on me. So I will be quiting this contest for sure unless I’m able to pull it together. :sob:

Feel free though to send me your stories for proofreading. :heart:

3 Likes

Uh oh… noo nooo.,
Continue! You already have 2 chapters done? You can do it!

2 Likes

No, still halfway in second chapter.

1 Like

Me too! Don’t worry! We can both TRY to get it in in the time!

2 Likes

agree.

2 Likes

Let’s try…but I most likely won’t.

2 Likes

HAHAHA! Me too, me too.

I really should be in forums when working… :flushed::flushed::flushed:

:elf:

3 Likes

guys! guys!! U HAVE GOT TO CHECK OUT @LyraKeiken story trailer on her instagram! It’s amazing! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Dang, that looks like a winner! :star_struck:

3 Likes

yes gurl!!! damn! Im speechless! She is one of those winners! :clap:t4: Ill add her story to my list.

The part that she used in her trailer was the song WARRIORS BY IMAGINE DRAGONS!! It brings out her story!! Its like boom we are the fierce pirate warriors!

3 Likes

I really like Villainous Heroes, so I’ll definitely read this.

This contest is inspiring some great stories.

3 Likes

I agree.

3 Likes

Yes! I see so much great stories everywhere.

4 Likes

Well, there goes the directing award, that’s for sure!

6 Likes

lol, we shall see first if there is gonna be more awesome directing first with other stories. Let’s keep pushing! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

:wink:

3 Likes

HEHEHE :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth: It IS a winner… I’ve already read part of it! :wink:

I wouldn’t be surprised.

3 Likes

Same here! :face_with_hand_over_mouth: At some point I realized I will not be able to finish my story by the deadline. Yes, I could half-ass it but I want it to be perf! So I will also be publishing it later on.

3 Likes

Im at episode 5 too! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How do you two do it?

:elf:

3 Likes