[Creator's Contest] Adventurous

Good Luck, babe!

Then ours actually have NOTHING in common. :wink: Mine isn’t political, nor has anything about war in the story. Not really. I mean, war is only the outcome if you’re unsuccessful.

2 Likes

Oh my goodness! I didn’t check this thread for one day, I come back. and there’s already 76 comments! :joy:

Anywho, that is not what this post is about. I’ve decided to drop out of the competition. I’ve just been so busy lately with sports and school work, I have not had any time to write. As of this moment I am only on the first quarter of the first half of my first chapter (Wow! Try saying that for times fast!) Even though I dropped out, I am still going to publish my story on the side. This story is the first one I have ever decided to publish, and I want it to be the best it can be and I just don’t think I can do that AND reach the deadline.

Though I’ve decided to drop out of the competition, I love the idea and want to stay active in it.

• I am open to Beta Reading ANYONES story, so that they can have an extra set of eyes on it before publishing. I am also going to make an Instagram post after the deadline, to give extra promotion to anyone who asks. ig: @mediocre_anthrophile :wink: This is in no way trying to copy anyone else doing it, I just want to make sure that everyone gets as much promotion as they can during the reading period (I might also make a thread). If you want to be in this Instagram post and/or thread. Send me a link to your story (once it is published), cover, description, and username you want me to mention you by.

Anywho, that’s all I wanted to say. Good luck to all of the contestants, I know you will do amazing!! :blush:

9 Likes

So I’m super busy with the constant pressure of requests, school and my partner giving up on me. So I will be quiting this contest for sure unless I’m able to pull it together. :sob:

Feel free though to send me your stories for proofreading. :heart:

3 Likes

Uh oh… noo nooo.,
Continue! You already have 2 chapters done? You can do it!

2 Likes

No, still halfway in second chapter.

1 Like

Me too! Don’t worry! We can both TRY to get it in in the time!

2 Likes

agree.

2 Likes

Let’s try…but I most likely won’t.

2 Likes

HAHAHA! Me too, me too.

I really should be in forums when working… :flushed::flushed::flushed:

:elf:

3 Likes

guys! guys!! U HAVE GOT TO CHECK OUT @LyraKeiken story trailer on her instagram! It’s amazing! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Dang, that looks like a winner! :star_struck:

3 Likes

yes gurl!!! damn! Im speechless! She is one of those winners! :clap:t4: Ill add her story to my list.

The part that she used in her trailer was the song WARRIORS BY IMAGINE DRAGONS!! It brings out her story!! Its like boom we are the fierce pirate warriors!

3 Likes

I really like Villainous Heroes, so I’ll definitely read this.

This contest is inspiring some great stories.

3 Likes

I agree.

3 Likes

Yes! I see so much great stories everywhere.

4 Likes

Well, there goes the directing award, that’s for sure!

6 Likes

lol, we shall see first if there is gonna be more awesome directing first with other stories. Let’s keep pushing! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

:wink:

3 Likes

HEHEHE :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth: It IS a winner… I’ve already read part of it! :wink:

I wouldn’t be surprised.

3 Likes

Same here! :face_with_hand_over_mouth: At some point I realized I will not be able to finish my story by the deadline. Yes, I could half-ass it but I want it to be perf! So I will also be publishing it later on.

3 Likes