[Creator's Contest] Adventurous

Im at episode 5 too! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How do you two do it?

:elf:

3 Likes

Haha, I’m ALMOST done episode 1. :sweat_smile:

I had totally lost track of time and thought next week was the deadline. Then I realized we have not one but TWO weekends between now and the entry window closing. Thank goodness. I’ll be working on my 2nd and 3rd chapters in a hotel during spring break next week. :grimacing:

4 Likes

WOOHOO! You can do it! You can, you can!

3 Likes

U can do it! KEEP PUSHING! YOUR ALMOST THERE! :clap:t4:

3 Likes

gasp, I love that we are supporting others to write and not give up. :grin::sunglasses::clap:t4:#TRUETEAMWORK!

3 Likes

Yeah, just wish I could do it for myself and ACTUALLY LISTEN!

2 Likes

chanting WRITE WRITE WRITE WRITE

3 Likes

I am actually, but not for the contest. :confounded::confounded::confounded: Tonight, I’m trying to catch up on all my SGs and RPs, 'cause I’ve fallen SOOO far behind! :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Well I have the upmost confidence in you!

3 Likes

HAHAHA! That makes one of us!

2 Likes

Im WRITING WRITING WRITING WRITING!!! XD. Lol Yeah this is gonna take a while for me to get my scenes together. Oh boy. Back to writing.

3 Likes

Good luck, lovely. A beta is here, when or if you need one. :wink:

2 Likes

I will message u in the group to see my first chapter when I’m done.

2 Likes

Cool Cool! Look forward to it!

2 Likes

Is anyone else having trouble with the portal? I’m worried it might keep me from meeting the deadline. I’ve been unable to access it with Safari for several days, and now I’m having the same problem with it being unresponsive on Chrome. :sob:

3 Likes

Same…just…now. ugh I hate it.

2 Likes

Just went in there, and it’s okay for me. :thinking::thinking::thinking:

3 Likes

I’m so glad I’m done with my first chapter, honestly. That one’s always the hardest. All the CC, choosing love interests, arm overlays, introducing characters, man. It’s exhausting! Episode two feels like a breeze.

4 Likes

If I don’t meet the contest deadline, I want it to be because of my own laziness and not because of technical issues! :scream:

3 Likes