[Creator's Contest] Adventurous

same here but worth a shot.

3 Likes

So it looks like it’s an issue a lot of people are having, as I’ve found a number of threads about the problem from over the past week. Hopefully it doesn’t go on for too much longer, but I wouldn’t be disappointed if they considered a contest deadline extension to make up for it. :smirk:

3 Likes

lol. I’ve had this idea for over a year.( I pretty much know how I want the story to go/what I want to write. But I’m just so lazyyyy). And had started ep 1 in rough. But after I did my first 3 episodes for it, I ended up going through all my existing stories and edited them. I also remade one of my completed stories in LL. Then I wrote episode 4. Now I’m proofing 5, then onto 6. But I may stop to work on a diff story. I just had a surge of energy that week to just fix and create. lol. Now I’m in a more lazy mode lol. But I hope when the deadline ends my motivation will pick back up. And I can write even more!! :crossed_fingers::rofl:

3 Likes

Lucky for some!

2 Likes

agree

1 Like

I’m completely stressed out right now. :joy: I didn’t realize how little time I had left to finish my story and I’m only on line 142 of episode 3 and I’m having terrible writer’s block right now. :sob:

3 Likes

Episode three is still A LOT better than most of us are doing! :wink:

:elf:

5 Likes

I just wrote my whole scenes for each chapter so I am good to go! DIRECTING HERE I COME!

4 Likes

Awesome!!

3 Likes

woohooo!!!

2 Likes

i’m just reading this post everyday and realizing that both of my stories are not published and adventurous but not even done with the first episode yay

2 Likes

You guys are NOT ready for @Himeji’s entry my GOD IT’S GOOD!!!

4 Likes

Lot of participants showing interest!
WOW…
Very happy to see :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Uhm well… I don’t know :see_no_evil: I just keep typing. :laughing:

2 Likes

Yes, I love that so many people are showing an interest!

That’s amazing. Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

wait I see it. Yeah it is good. Another winner.

2 Likes

Authors like @LyraKeiken @Atreus and @Himeji and othet who have all these branching and other coding down pack! Yeah u guys got skills! :+1::100::heavy_check_mark::clap: I think I know who are the winners for this contest. :grin::100::heavy_check_mark::ok_hand:

Oh! Ive got an idea. @LyraKeiken. Ok so once the stories are out, why not make a list with stories that have pirates in once section, magic in the other section (if there is gonna be a magic story.) Getting my point? So people can find stories that they want to read.

What do u think about the idea? @CrazyCaliope

:point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up:

4 Likes

I can try this, BUT it might be hard since many people do have a mix of things in their stories. For example, Lyra has both pirates and magic…

3 Likes

ah! Okay. Hm…:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

I’ll try it out though! :wink:

2 Likes