[Creator's Contest] Adventurous

Don’t put yourself down like that, anything is possible with hard work and practice. :wink:

3 Likes

The spot directing in Himeji’s entry looks impressive. I can’t even imagine the time and precision that must take.

2 Likes

:heart:

4 Likes

Agreed. I think she started working on it last month then started working on others this month. She really is good.

Agreed.

Im getting so mad with this…:woman_facepalming:t3:

2 Likes

What browser do you use? I was able to get mine to finally come up without freezing after I cleared my cache on Chrome.

I hope you’re able to work on your entry despite the technical issues!

2 Likes

Chrome. Im going to do the same.

1 Like

I only finished one chapter and I’m totally not satisfied with what coming out so far, so there’s no way I’m gonna finish my entry in time :sob:

2 Likes

Don’t give up! If u need to change things, do it. U will have enough time. U have this week and next week. There is still time to do what you have to do. Keep pushing, keep writing!

1 Like

No, this won’t work. You have 7 to 10 days for retention after the deadline, AND you are NOT allowed to make any MAJOR changes. That would count as a major change.

Welp, guess I’ll delete that then, LOL.

1 Like

You didn’t have to delete it. I was just making sure you knew! :wink:

I wouldn’t want to spread false information! It was just an idea for the panicked population, haha :heart:

1 Like

I honestly think correcting speech bubbles is the most tedious part of this contest, lol. I love spot directing but HATE the speech bubble craziness that comes from it.

1 Like

YEEEEES. My speech bubble placement is serviceable right now, but it could probably be more precise. Unless I have anything covering someone’s face or popping out of the wrong character’s mouth, I don’t even know if I’ll finish with enough time to finesse it. Fortunately, I think speech bubbles are one of few things we ARE allowed to tweak after the deadline.

1 Like

I like the first idea. She can learn more about herself while working through the trauma… and I feel like that one will pull at the heartstrings a bit. We all have trauma of some magnitude in our lives. I dig it. =) And good luck! Whichever you choose, I’m sure it’s going to be great!

2 Likes

I finished chapter 1. It’s a miracle. :sleeping:

3 Likes

Congrats, lovely. Keep up the hard work! :wink:

2 Likes

Yours are freaking amazing, don’t sell yourself short :sob:

3 Likes

Ouu okay, :wink: glad lol

1 Like

Hey, if anyone’s up for beta 4 beta pm me :wink:

1 Like