[Creator's Contest] Adventurous

Ouu okay, :wink: glad lol

1 Like

Hey, if anyone’s up for beta 4 beta pm me :wink:

1 Like

Omg, I am almost done with episode 1! I FEEL ALIVE! Directing…directing…directing…

2 Likes

Yup! :grin::grin::grin:

WOOHOO! You can doooooooo it!

1 Like

I finally got a trailer posted on my Instagram (Here) so hopefully it’ll drum up some excitement, haha. I really wanted to show off some mini games because they were a BEAST to code. :wink:

3 Likes

Amazing!!!

3 Likes

Thank you!!

Thank you! :heart:

1 Like

just watched it, im impressed! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Looks really cool!

My partner asked if we could do a trailer, and I was like, “We still have two episodes to write. We don’t have a valid contest entry to tease yet!” :laughing:

1 Like

AHEM don’t forget @LyraKeiken is directing QUEEN ILYSM make sure to check out her entry too :sob::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Awah thank you that’s so freaking sweet :sob::sob::heart::heart: and also @Atreus stawwwwp girl I’m sure you’re just as amazing if not more :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Your directing looks AMAZING! WOW!

HAHAHA! Keep going, though!

Completely agree with this. :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you!! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

How are you al doing? One week and 2 days left!!

3 Likes

I’m struggling with the third episode :sob: There’s a few fight scenes that I need to polish up but I have four exams next week to do :sob: :sob: :sob:

2 Likes

Just gotta do the little things left but it’s so tedious and draining ughhHhhh

3 Likes

Still working on 2 and 3rd episode. Overlays, and directing. Im gonna keep going. If I cant get to where I will be finished, then I will publish with what I have then do the rest after the deadline.

If u have exams coming up, why not hm…maye lave it as a cliffhanger with fight scenes?

You are almost there!

2 Likes

I’m pretty early on in episode 2. I plan to work on it all day today.

3 Likes

Same with me and episode 3.

3 Likes

You’re welcome! :wink:

“Nooo… why do you do this to me? I’m so not going to finish!”, she says, starting to work on it today after avoiding it since Monday!

You both can do it! I believe in you! :wink:

This was my plan but today I’ve just been so lethargic! :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:

4 Likes