[Creator's Contest] Adventurous

Well, you all can do this! :muscle:t3: I have faith in all of you! :muscle:t3:

4 Likes

Yes, I have faith in everyone else too! Even you, Honey, who has completed more than the three episodes! :wink:

2 Likes

I can’t leave it as a cliffhanger because it’s the middle of the story and the pacing would be off :sob::sob:

2 Likes

ohhhh, ok. Hm…I guess maybe still focus on it when yr on a break after studying for your exams.

2 Likes

I literally panicked and created a dumb cover just because it totally slipped my mind to make one before :sweat: I’d rather have a less appealing cover than none at all, haha.

3 Likes

It’s better than having no cover lol, and you can always change it later on! :smile:

5 Likes

Agree, I have one cover for my entry FOR NOW, because someone is doing it for me.

3 Likes

Quick Question: This is going to probably be really stupid but I’ll ask anyway considering nobody going to slap me in the face for being an idiot :joy:. So

Can we use other people’s characters? Like if you ask for them on forums? :eyes:

3 Likes

Like if you ask for their character details to put in your story?

2 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

That should be fine

2 Likes

Ok thanks. Feel like hiding in the corner of a dark room and living there for the rest of my life…

3 Likes

It’s definitely fine, I see people do it all the time! Obviously just make sure to credit the people that give you their characters :blush:

2 Likes

Yeah, this is like the first thing I did, but now I’m not too sure I like my cover anymore :slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face:

Asking people to make them, yes, so long as they’re not stolen from other stories. :wink:

2 Likes

I’m honestly the same :joy: but I’m not sure whether I want to change it or not.

1 Like

HAHAHAHA! I’m not, but only because I honestly need to motivate myself to finish writing. :sweat::sweat::sweat:

1 Like

Is it just me or is the second and third episode of any story the hardest to write? :joy:

2 Likes

No, no, definitely not just you. Branching always get harder as you go along! :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:

1 Like

The deadline is the 2nd of April.

Hmm, is 9 days enough to start an episode from scratch? :thinking: :eyes:

2 Likes

I’m only on episode episode 2, so sure. Or do you mean start a story from scratch?

1 Like