[Creator's Contest] Adventurous

I’ve spent more than 3 hours looking at different fonts for my cover, so… I’d say you’re making more progress than I am! :pensive:

3 Likes

I really want to enter, I hope that I will be able to~

3 Likes

Does anyone know if we need to have “Adventurous:” on the cover art or is it ok to have it just in the title?

3 Likes

Yes and no. I have stupidly decided to include six weapons, meaning that I have to six different branches per battle. :persevere::persevere::persevere:

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Not sure, ask @/Liz, OR just so it anyway, just in case

2 Likes

I’ve been on silence but I can finally reply!!!

Just finished Chapter 2. :joy::heart:

3 Likes

Yess!! One week left for the last one. You can do it!

3 Likes

Hopefully Honey! Though I still need to spot speechbubbles and my Chapters are quite short. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I am so close to finishing chapter 2! I can’t wait to publish :joy:

1 Like

Good job!

Swap you! I’ll spot bubbles any day, over my branching. :sob::sob::sob:

You’re sooo lucky!

2 Likes

I am now working on mines, I just hope I make it in time. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I think that I am going to drop out since I want to make this story really good. I don’t think I am going to make it the best of my abilities if I continue like this. I wish you all the best of luck!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Good luck on your story!!! I’m sure it will be amazing!

3 Likes

Aww okay, good luck. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It took me so long to write the first chapter! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@AubLB & @lanafrazer_episode Thank you both!!

2 Likes

Unless they changed it just for this contest, we don’t have to. Previous winners as recently as the MC contest didn’t include MC on the cover. As long as it’s in the title otherwise, it should be fine.

Saaaame. I got too tired and went to bed less than halfway through the episode. :sweat:

3 Likes

I am working on 1-3 episodes. So I have 3 tabs open, everything I have written down in my book, going in, and Ill have to be quick with directing, so I guess I will make it.

What episode are u on?

1 Like

Whereas, it is taking me forever to write the second. :sweat::sweat::sweat:

HAHA. I lay on my bed and type, so I fall asleep when I’m tired! :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Message me privately so we won’t go off topic.

Awesome, thanks!! :blush: