[Creator's Contest] Clue!

I think they mean what does L.O.S.T stand for? Like the L, O, S, T? :thinking:

i would read it! my story mc is black but you can change it if you want.

1 Like

when do we publish our story?

1 Like

Before the deadline, but as close to it as possible, because any reads get don’t count until AFTER the deadline. (wink)

1 Like

Awesome!

In case you’re interested, Clue Contest Story Entry List.

2 Likes

Yep, thanks for sharing the link, so, start sending in your story entry names so I can add it to the list for others to check it out soon to read once deadline has passed.

How many entries are allowed?

1 Like

As many as they receive, but one per person.

1 Like

Okay

1 Like

Can I include LGBT options?
I got confused on the “suitable for PG-13 audience”
thx!

3 Likes

Yes, of course, you can. Just read the guideline to understand what you can and can’t have!

4 Likes

oh yeah, reader’s love choices like that. it’s kind of encouraged if you want reads and stuff like that

5 Likes

I was just wondering if there is any requirement for when the “main clue” must be presented into the story? With the flow of mine I’m thinking the end of the second episode; must it be in the first? I’m hoping I don’t have to rework my script, but I will if necessary!

5 Likes

No, there isn’t a set episode it has to be in. As long as it’s in one of your first 3 episodes then you should be within the rules.

4 Likes

As long as your MC finds the one (main) clue in the first three episodes, not five. If your story makes the requirements and gets the necessary reads and retention score in the allotted time, then Episode will only read and judge your story on the first three episodes.

2 Likes

I am only on my 2 episode :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

same here :woman_facepalming:

I’m still on my first :sob: whyyy am I so behind

Thank you✨