[Creator's Contest] Clue!

I feel the same way. I’m going to save my energy for a more October-ish contest because I’m hoping I can unleash my true and terrifying form with something spooky, but I think this is a really tempting prompt.

10 Likes

I just remember, I see why they did this quick. Every month we have a contest regardless of how long they will take to announce the winners so we shall see what happens. This was super quick fr.

9 Likes

I was already in the process of writing a mystery so this contest is perfect timing

11 Likes

good luck to the contestants :grin:

4 Likes

so my already published story retrace would fit perfeckt to this.

oh well nothing to do about that

9 Likes

Lol I’m so bad at mystery - again so nope!

4 Likes

Yayyy

4 Likes

Omg i know right

3 Likes

My main character is black…

Would you read it?

33 Likes

Oh yesss! That sounds so cool!! Do tell me if you are going to do it.

I entered the Adventure Contest with my friend, so it would be kinda foolish of me to enter this one too. (Tho I’m foolish enough to do it) I am definitely planning something, but it’s just incase I want to actually enter

5 Likes

Definitely!!!

3 Likes

That’s too bad, can you send me the link tho? Id love to read it!

3 Likes

Same. I just got done with a very exhausting week of self-promo to get my Adventurous entry to reach the required 100 minimum reads, so seeing this announcement so soon, I think my soul unhooked from my body for a second.

But from a reading perspective, I’m ready to get my hands on all the new mystery stories. :face_with_monocle:

7 Likes

:eyes:

14 Likes

Do it, Scotti. Do it! :joy:

5 Likes

of course!

2 Likes

Do it!

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Of course! :smile:

3 Likes

I’m so torn :weary: I still need to work on my published story and I have 2 unpublished stories

4 Likes