[Creator's Contest] Missed Connections

I have totally already made my cover art for this contest!
Hopefully it will seem the LEAST stalker-ish possible!

Yeah

This is what I have

I so want to share my cover but I really don’t want to give anything away! Don’t want anyone stealing my ideas and all!

I feel you. But only a couple people know about my , and those people are the people I trust

Of course! I’m going to just see how many episodes I can get done within the time limit, and after submission and after the deadline closes, I’ll probably share the cover art then :slight_smile:

That way, nobody was still your idea

Thank you! I’ll try- it’s just that I can never focus, so I redirect my focus to the less important parts at a lot of times.

hopefully my story fits the the theme haha!

psst

Scroll up to see a non-creepy story concept I posted as an example. You can do it :wink:

Hmm, I don’t think I’ll be able to finish this in time but this theme sparked a great story idea for me and I really want to try at least. A lil question, can there be more love interest than the “missed connection”? :blush:

I’m pretty sure that’s Okay as long as all the focus doesn’t go on that other love interest, I think it doesn’t say anything about not being able to have Two LI

The primary focus has to be on her finding that person tho, so unless you make it all about that other LI it should be okay

Yeah, that makes sense. Thanks!

That sounds beautiful! :heart:

I’m desparate for an answer for this question, I haven’t found a answer for it yet But can the Two people have known each other and one of Them tried to find the other person again, or is that against the rules, I really need an answer to this question before I can start planning My story.

I’m not sure, but she mentioned that it has to be a “mysterious new love interest”, so I guess not?

yeh But She Also Said a mysterious love interrest or a Unknown new love interest so Idk🤷‍♀️

Good point, my only advice is, don’t take a risk until you’re completely sure.

A missed connection is when 2 people meet but don’t give each other their information and therefore cannot be in contact again. If the MC was to meet the LI but not give them any contact information and later on the MC tries to find the LI, this will still count as Missed Connections. :heart: Hope I helped?