[Creator's Contest] Missed Connections

Thank you! I’ll try- it’s just that I can never focus, so I redirect my focus to the less important parts at a lot of times.

hopefully my story fits the the theme haha!

psst

Scroll up to see a non-creepy story concept I posted as an example. You can do it :wink:

1 Like

Hmm, I don’t think I’ll be able to finish this in time but this theme sparked a great story idea for me and I really want to try at least. A lil question, can there be more love interest than the “missed connection”? :blush:

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure that’s Okay as long as all the focus doesn’t go on that other love interest, I think it doesn’t say anything about not being able to have Two LI

1 Like

The primary focus has to be on her finding that person tho, so unless you make it all about that other LI it should be okay

1 Like

Yeah, that makes sense. Thanks!

1 Like

That sounds beautiful! :heart:

1 Like

I’m desparate for an answer for this question, I haven’t found a answer for it yet But can the Two people have known each other and one of Them tried to find the other person again, or is that against the rules, I really need an answer to this question before I can start planning My story.

I’m not sure, but she mentioned that it has to be a “mysterious new love interest”, so I guess not?

1 Like

yeh But She Also Said a mysterious love interrest or a Unknown new love interest so Idk🤷‍♀️

Good point, my only advice is, don’t take a risk until you’re completely sure.

1 Like

A missed connection is when 2 people meet but don’t give each other their information and therefore cannot be in contact again. If the MC was to meet the LI but not give them any contact information and later on the MC tries to find the LI, this will still count as Missed Connections. :heart: Hope I helped?

1 Like

So are the Two people able to have known each other But Lost contact, like They are old friends or something like that

That’s not missed connections. That’s lost connections.

4 Likes

I think that the two people shouldn’t really know each other for it to be Missed Connections but it may still count x

1 Like

Ok, Thank you for answering, I might just go for My other idea Then

Thank you, I’ve decided to give it a try :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I finally finished the cover, now I just need to write the story XD

1 Like

I agree! When I was talking about ideas with some friends and family I said “kinda like a stalker” :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes