[Creator's Contest] Missed Connections

Yup.

1 Like

Use Grammarly.

I’m using LL spotlight, and I’m a bit worried no one will read it, but I honestly like the way it’s going. It’s the second story I’ve started writing, and my first one, which is cinematic, has been taking forever and started becoming tedious. So I’m expecting my retention will be too low to perform well in the contest, but I’m still using the prompt as inspiration.

1 Like

Just do your best and it will shine in your story :slight_smile:
Good luck!

3 Likes

Does the story require ONE main character looking for their missing love interest? Would it be possible to have both sides of the story- the two characters looking for each other?

I think that this would be a better, less stalker-ish storyline than just having one person trying to seek their love interest.

3 Likes

That would totally work!

2 Likes

What if the love interest left something at the MC’s house / apartment / dorm / somewhere else and the MC uses it to try to find them? Or maybe they try to mutually find each other - the love interest to get their item back and the MC to give that item back to them?

1 Like

Is this shelf for February?

1 Like

I was going to write a story based around what happened with my and my husband. But decided not to. I was a delivery driver for a pizza place. I delivered to him one day and the second he opened the door, I was instantly smitten. Sounds so weird but I was. Just by luck, I ended up delivering to him the very next day. (fridge was broken) As I was leaving the apartment building, my now brother in law came out to the balcony and said “hey, my brother thinks you’re cute. Can he have your number?” I gave it to him but we didn’t date until 4 years later. We kept in touch through the years but one of us was always in a relationship. We dated, engaged after a month, and married 1.5 years later. We’ve been married 6 years and have 2 kids now. :joy:

20 Likes

Awww that’s so cute, I’m glad his brother said that. A little push is sometimes all you need :blush:

5 Likes

This is so cool! I adore writing but never make a story as I don’t think the coding is for me :upside_down_face:. Well good luck to everyone who participates!

1 Like

I suggest you don’t tell people on here what your idea is. Because osomebody could steal it.

1 Like

I deleted it. Do you think my story would work for the contest though?

We should collaborate one day. :wink:
I love coding (and writing) and have lately been thinking about being ‘director’ for other peoples writing since I seldom can publish any of my own written work on Episode.
If you’re interested pitch me an idea.

<3

Ps. I was however thinking about entering this time (if I’ve got the time) as I already have an idea I’ve been working on.

2 Likes

you guys this is is my opinion but I don’t think you should tell your stories to people because if you do they could steal it.

1 Like

yeah, its good if you need help ask me.

I’m not writing about what I wrote up above. I have a completely different story I will be writing for the contest. :wink:

Ik this is late but Strong Girl Bong Soon is such a good K-Drama :sparkling_heart:

Edit: This got reported and hidden for being off topic sorry…

1 Like

It’s so good! I’d love an Episode story more in that vein. The problem is I don’t think it would work for MC

1 Like

So… for the title, the format needs to be:
MC: [Insert title name here]
or
Missed Connections: [Insert title name here]

Which one is correct?

1 Like