[Creator's Contest] Missed Connections

Are we allowed to have more than one entry because I have 2 really good story ideas and I don’t want to choose :joy:

No, it’s only one per person

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Good luck picking one idea :grinning:

I kind of need a second opinion so would you be more interested in a romantic thriller or a comedic steamy romance

1 Like

Personally, I’d read either, but I think a comedic romance is more tailored to the theme rather than a thriller romance

2 Likes

Ok thank you :sparkling_heart: I think I’ll go with the comedic romance then

2 Likes

Good luck

2 Likes

I have an idea in mind but I’m not sure if it counts as “missed connections”.

the you and the love interest meet in your dreams. soon you fall for him and go on a wild goose chase to see if he even exists.
I know I explained it really bad cause I suck as explaining things but I hope you get the basic idea… :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

7 Likes

I hope that counts as a missed connection, because it sounds cool!

1 Like

I’d say that counts. I’m pretty sure episode likes you to think out of the box for contests too, so I definitely think this would fit the criteria

3 Likes

Thank you! @Cee and @amberose :blush: :grinning:

2 Likes

My description is:

After an ambush purposely stole Regan’s powers, she vows to uncover the man behind the mask whilst also facing her greatest rival yet - her heart
Romantic Comedy

Now I actually have to start writing :clap:

5 Likes

Yes, a superhero/villain story. You have my support!

1 Like

My description:

Whilst trying to run from her past, Dylan gets into a horrible accident, only to be saved by a sexy stranger. Knowing him for only a few fleeting moments, Dylan vows to find him again so she can finally be safe in his arms. But will her past find her first?

It’s probably too long but I’m working on it lmao

Now all I need to do is type up everything :expressionless:

1 Like

Would it be okay if we used “Missed Connections:…” instead of “MC:…” because I used “Missed Connections:…” and I don’t know wether to change it or not :thinking:

I think it has to be MC

Can the mc find the LI soon onto the story or does it have to take long until They find them because Idk What to write until They find them, so is it okay if They find each other like int he second or third chapter and build a connection afterwards?

1 Like

Love this contest! I have some ideas… getting on it right now!

1 Like

Hahahahhaha, could be both :face_with_hand_over_mouth: