[Creator's Contest] Missed Connections

Alright, But I dibs the last slice of pizza if it’s pineapple. LOL.

:pineapple: on :pizza: >>>>>>>

1 Like

Hey, I know what I can actually absorb without nausea and vomiting and that is either prawn or pineapple pizza. xD

Very true. Not really the point I was going for tho… Anyway I edited it out. My point is I’d really love a contest that’s quite freestyle

2 Likes

Oh. Then I agree.

1 Like

I do agree and I had a hard tile coming up with soemthing creative for this contest, K managed to come up with a idea But it still ended up being a kinda cliche idea in some ways, But I’m hoping you’ll be able to be even More creative with the next contest

I’m sure I could come up with something but this particular contest and dirty dancing seems a bit too closed to me… Just not my thing but good luck to everyone who’s writing!

1 Like

Would anyone like to take a look at my entry so far? I’ve only written about 400 lines of my first episode (phew coding is hard and long work) and I want to know if my story has potential or if it’s too cliche or not

@ me or pm me if you’ve taken a look at it and I’d be delighted to hear your thoughts about it

Thanks

3 Likes

Just finished first episode for this contest! If anyone wants to read it, click the link!
Feel free to share it with your friends and PM me to give me feedback!

2 Likes

I agree with this, though I prefer a vague theme over a genre, since I like taking innocent prompts and asking “how can I make this horror?” or something similar. The Star Power and Dream Job contests were great for that. I guess I still did something similar with this one (it has to be romance, but that doesn’t mean it can’t also be action/sci-fi), but I still like contests that produce a wide range of genres.

There was an adventure contest a while back. It was before my time in this community, but the shelf is still up on the app.

6 Likes

Even though it has to be MC, I kind of wish it didn’t. Maybe “Missed Connections” is too long to include with a title, but if we want to search for the contest entries, “MC” isn’t going to give very specific results. So many stories have things like “customize MC” in their description or keywords.

3 Likes

I would read it

1 Like

How many chapters do we do

Definitely that’s exactly what I mean aha. I’d really love an open contest to see what people create although I always find it inspiring how people like you can think out of the box with themes like this that I consider a bit closed :slight_smile: It’s truly amazing!

1 Like

Thx.

You need to have at least three chapters published, but it doesn’t need to be completed

i am excited for this omg

1 Like

well i wanted to customize my characters

Time travelers fall for someone in the past?

That’s what mine is about. :slight_smile: