[Creator's Contest] Missed Connections

Okay, click the director help button. Then go down to overlay helper. Once your in that part you click between scale/move button. When that button shows scale on it, you can move the overlay around with your finger. When it shows move you can adjust the size the same way.

alright thank u

I’m better with the web previewer than the app creation section.

No problem! Just message me if you have problems too. We can probably help each other out too.

:smiley:

1 Like

I wish there was a drumming animation in limelight :slightly_frowning_face: :smile:

1 Like

We need more sitting animations too :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yes, but I guess we have to be patient, it takes a long time to create animations. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Totally entering!

Written three chapters!

Here we go!

I concur!

Wouldn’t say its limited to imagination.

The basic idea is that you’ve met someone and haven’t taken the means to contact them thereafter. And therefore, the hunt to find them is on. I’ve done A LOT with just this contest guideline. And it doesn’t just involve a romantic interest. It involves university, building friendships, losing friends, backstories of families, South African culture and even some strategic investigation. (i only plan on writing about 8 chapters for this story) but I found a lot to work with besides the basic theme given. Some cliche romantic ideas and some funny scenes. I think it’s one of the cutest stories I’ve ever written.

3 Likes

I’m excited to see this!

I feel like I’ve gone pretty far beyond the confines of the prompt too. It does seem really restrictive at first, but I think it’s possible to do a lot of unexpected things with the basic idea.

can u help me

somethings wrong with this

label text

input Say something threating to Alite.|Say something threating to Alite.|Done(THREATING)

if (TEXT is “”) {

STARR (talk_argue_angry)
THREATING okay!

goto text

} else {
continue
}

can u help me

somethings wrong with this

label text

input Say something threating to Alite.|Say something threating to Alite.|Done(THREATING)

if (TEXT is “”) {

STARR (talk_argue_angry)
THREATING okay!

goto text

} else {
continue
}

input Say something threating to Alite. | Say something threating to Alite. | Done (THREATING)

Mine had a short but deep conversation before they parted ways, where they told each other things like what they were studying, what they do for fun, what are their passions. It wasn’t too deep, they exchanged the classic “getting to know someone” questions which gave them reason to desire each other because the exchange of these little conversations are what taught them that they had a lot in common. (not too much details but the classic chats) I’d say talking briefly about their back stories to one another is an excellent start to them creating the needed desire for each other before parting. (but not too much personal stuff as they are technically still strangers and you keep the mysterious element intact)

thx

threatening*

STARR
[THREATENING], okay!

I see, thanks for the input! I had something like that in mind as well :slight_smile:

Would it be ok if they talked about where they’re from and what their family is like without revealing too much?