[Creator's Contest] Missed Connections

DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO CARRY ANOTHER CHARACTER? PLEASE Tell me!

What you could do is position one character to be sitting/laying down and have another character doing the “hold box” animation, then place the sitting/laying down character in the hands of the character holding a “box”…

its LL.

yeah, that would still work

by “carry another character”, I assumed that you were asking how to have one character carry another

Lowkey wanna wait this out and start writing the last 2 weeks. Maybe it’ll better and faster. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Finishing off my 4th chapter!

Trying to write all of my chapters now because I have school

1 Like

can i read it

1 Like

sure.

Yeah totally.

thx

1 Like

How many chapters do you think you will have?

1 Like

Sorry I couldn’t help, but I’m glad someone was able to help you! I’m also not an expert in coding. :blush:

I honestly don’t think I’ll be able to finish my story in time, I kind of stopped writing because of Christmas and now I’m unsure if I’ll be able to finish my story.

thats okay.

No idea. Just writing till it finishes in a nice way. Probably around 15.

I see your point. Someone else recently suggested it’s like writing a song in an hour with only 3 chords. Which I’d find relatively easy to do as someone who’s studied it. However someone who’s never attempted to do a music challenge like that before (even if they could play an instrument) might struggle. So you can see that you have clearly studied and have attempted to do so before. You must practice to think outside the box in such restricted guidelines, something I am not used to as the type of writer that likes to plan every line of dialogue before deigning to log onto the writers portal. Different writing styles that’s all. :smile: :slight_smile: :blush:

No problem :smile:

Wow we have similar names :sweat_smile: mine is called MC: All these notes

4 Likes

:joy:

1 Like