[Creator's Contest] Missed Connections

can i read it

sure.

Yeah totally.

thx

How many chapters do you think you will have?

Sorry I couldn’t help, but I’m glad someone was able to help you! I’m also not an expert in coding. :blush:

I honestly don’t think I’ll be able to finish my story in time, I kind of stopped writing because of Christmas and now I’m unsure if I’ll be able to finish my story.

thats okay.

No idea. Just writing till it finishes in a nice way. Probably around 15.

I see your point. Someone else recently suggested it’s like writing a song in an hour with only 3 chords. Which I’d find relatively easy to do as someone who’s studied it. However someone who’s never attempted to do a music challenge like that before (even if they could play an instrument) might struggle. So you can see that you have clearly studied and have attempted to do so before. You must practice to think outside the box in such restricted guidelines, something I am not used to as the type of writer that likes to plan every line of dialogue before deigning to log onto the writers portal. Different writing styles that’s all. :smile: :slight_smile: :blush:

No problem :smile:

Wow we have similar names :sweat_smile: mine is called MC: All these notes

:joy:

What’s it about?

your story i liked it but i really wish i could customize my character also the first chapter didn’t really make sense…my own opinion but just I’m not trying to be rude but like i wasn’t really interesting in it, cause it didn’t make sense to me

You can send private message. I think that would be more appropriate

oh…

What about after winners are announced? Especially in the event our story isn’t one of them, there’s really no reason we wouldn’t be able to make changes to the first 3 chapters after decisions are made, no?

Contest ends when winners are announced, you can change your episodes after the shelf is out.

That awkward moment when that’s also kind of what mine is about. Or related to mine, though there’s more of an action element to what I’m doing.