[Creator's Contest] Missed Connections

Maybe it depends on how soon you mean? The prompt says reconnecting should be a big part of the story, so if they meet and reunite in the same episode, that might be too quick. If there’s an episode in between, it might be fine. Since a story that stops at the 3-episode minimum would likely have them reunite within 3 episodes, I would use that as a guideline for how short the missed connection part can be. If they swap information in episode 3, for instance, it might be OK.

Bascially they meet in the first chapter and Then in the second they meet again Where She works But he only gets her name there, so in the 4th chapter he would probs get her contact information, I’m guessing that should be okay Then?

I’ve failed collage days, thriller and now it looks like this one? :joy:

1 Like

I would think so. Mine end up properly reconnecting in ch 4 as well. I don’t think there’s any rule that says they can’t meet again until the finale. As long as the missed connection part is important to the portion of the story submitted for the contest, I believe that fits the requirement.

1 Like

Hi, I was planning to join this contest do you think romance, action will suit this contest :thinking: my story name is " Blood Wars " I was planning to published my story in action genre but when I saw this the theme matches how my mc and her love interest meet exactly suit this any suggestion :thinking:

well from my opinion i don’t know if your going to have time since you only have a week

I already started writing since November I’m currently on episode 3 and making art scenes :thinking:

The deadline is the 28th. There’s nearly 3 weeks to go :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oooh, you’ll have to give me the link to it when you publish - I love Spotlight stories!

1 Like

Yay! I’m glad there are a few of us who do. :grin:

Hey guys,
Check out my story when you have the chance.
Title: MC: Runaway Crush

2 Likes

oh then never mind

Omg I love it!! I don’t normally like lime light stories much but yours is amazing!:heartpulse:

1 Like

Thank you! I will be continuing my story by the end of Feburary. I have an important exam coming up to study for. It will be on hold for the meantime.

1 Like

Here’s the movie: https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1&ei=aD05XLO3Ka9CXtgW-oaSADg&q=missed+connections+movie&oq=Missed+Connections+&gs_l=psy-ab.1.1.0j0i67j0l2j0i67j0l5.3241.3241..5948...0.0..0.103.103.0j1…0…1…gws-wiz…0i71.b9stbELeOJs or movies…

I’m making one called: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5464844238127104 MC: A dead wish. Janoce’s life was a dream come true from when she was 8-years-old! But, when she meets a guy, she goes into a frenzy, she tries to meet him again by any means necessary. I’ma make a video exactly on what’s gonna be interesting about this story.

2 Likes

are we allowed to add special art scenes after the contest is over?

cause I want to add it but I started my story a bit late so I don’t think the artist will be able to finish it in time…

If it’s in the first three episodes, I’d say probably no. But you could put it in episode 4 and are still allowed to publish new episodes

Depends on whether you win or not (I think). Either way, you still have to wait until the contest is over and the shelf is released.