[Creator's Contest] Missed Connections

Im still in doubt if i should enter…

Im nervous and scared :see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

4 Likes

I kinda have this crazy goal. If/When I manage to publish by the deadline, I would give CNY greetings in the end of the 3rd episode.

2 Likes

You could try, however the contest deadline is the 28th, meaning you have at least 9 days to write a story. Also, your overlays, backgrounds and cover art have to be accepted - which may take a while. So if you decide to enter, earlier the better! :heart:

1 Like

thanks!

I have him almost finished. Waiting for my cover photo.

but, I’m so nervous haha what is it isnt good enough? its my first story…

1 Like

Thanks! :blush:

1 Like

My upcoming MC story :purple_heart:
MC: Beautiful stranger
Genre: Romance
Chapters: 3 (Ongoing)
Description: There’s a fine line between love and obsession, did you cross it?

3 Likes

Look out for:
Title: MC: Mr. Celebrity
Genre: Romance
Description: He’s handsome. He’s rich. He’s famous. You’d do ANYTHING to have him… and that scares you.

3 Likes

I was searching up the app for some MC entries published so far, and there are already a couple of them with interesting premises. :star_struck: Want to wait until the submission date’s over to read them though.

2 Likes

I read it!

I’m trying to figure out What pacific time is in My time zone (CET) But Idk it’s making me confused af

Nvm I figured it out, I have to publish it Tuesday morning

1 Like

Hey guys it would really mean a lot to me if you read this and tell me what you think

TITLE: Till Death Do Us Part
Genre: Romance/Mystery
Author: Kayla_Episode1
Description: Starr is ready to start writing again! But then she finds a cute boy online, but he always tries to avoid her overtime? Will she be able to figure out who he is?

SMALL:
09%20PM

LARGE:
12%20PM

2 Likes

This is my first contest it sounded like fun. I wish everyone good luck
Title MC: MISSION LOVER TRACKER
Author: Iron Siren
Genre: ROM COM
Instagram: ironsiren.episode I have my training wheels on for instagram

2 Likes

Me and my bestie @Cheyara_Skadi have released out MC contest story, it’s 2 chapters but 3 is following shortly (no hate please)

If you guys wanna check it out it would be much appreciated :blush:

MC: Only Idiots & Stalkers
Author: lkjx.writes & @Cheyara_Skadi
Genre: ROM COM

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4632858754154496

1 Like

I just published mine
MC:The Golden Line
Author: Shana Ravi

I see these people saying they’ve published and I have to double check the deadline to be sure I don’t miss it :joy:

8 Likes

Is anyone willing to read my story and help me with directing and making the plot better? Thanks so much, I really appreciate it!

Saaaame! I’m probably going to publish pretty last-minute, but I keep doubting when “last-minute” is.

4 Likes

I feel you there :joy: I am literally going to be working up to the day of the deadline :grimacing:

3 Likes

Yes! I keep having to check over and over :joy: