[Creator's Contest] Missed Connections

Hey guys! I published my story like 3 hours before the contest ended and I didn’t get the chance to get feedback from anyone. I would appreciate your thoughts!

The story is called: MC: Uwritten Destiny
Description: You have been on the waiting list to check out a library book for months. He has the long-overdue book. You coincidentally meet one day at the library. Your life changes forever.
6kvx41548510332%20%CE%B1%CE%BD%CF%84%CE%AF%CE%B3%CF%81%CE%B1%CF%86%CE%BF
Good luck to all of you :slight_smile:

I love MC: The Girl In Glass! Check it out! http://bit.ly/EpisodeHere #episode :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

Have been enjoying reading so many MC stories!! Here’s mine-- hope you enjoy! :blush::heart:

Title: MC: Dreaming of You

Premise: Five years out of high school, you still regret missing a connection with your crush. What happens when he starts appearing in your dreams the week before Valentine’s Day?

5F4A29A4-A156-466A-BBD1-CCA708AF640E-4675-000007778E3509DC

Did anyone made a list of entries? Because I don’t find them many in app.

Here is my entry! That would mean a lot to me if you give it a read!

MC: The Bits Of Reality

Description: After the loss of her loved one, Claudia spends all her time playing Citydead. One stranger met by accident brings her back to reality. Will she find him again? At what cost?

This is the right link to my story! disregard the other one! Happy Reading

So, I have a question here. We are not allowed to make any big changes to the story after the deadline, right. But are we allowed to continue writing chapters without updating them while we wait for the winners to be announced (then just update them after they announced the winner)?

I think as long as you are saving the changes but not updating them, it’d basically be like having an unpublished draft. Similarly to how it’s OK to start using the portal to work on future episodes as long as you wait for after judging to publish them.

You can still post new episodes even while the contest it still on

Really? That doesn’t count as a major change? Do they only judge based on the first three?

I thought you could only publish new episodes once they announce the winners.

Yep.
@Cee @swardlow @Dominique_Seth_Da_Si

okay thank you!

Is the deadline over for everyone now or is there a timezone wayyy ahead of me? :joy: Sorry if it’s a stupid question! :grimacing:

That’s so peculiar. I assumed that meant after the contest all-together. I would guess, though, it’s better for participants to publish as few new episodes as possible until after the contest concludes if we want to keep our retention numbers as solid as possible.

It’s over for everyone by now!

Hey guys! It would mean so much to me if you could check out my story,
MC: Worlds Apart
In Ekra, Hazel has been told since she was little that Juna was dangerous. When she is saved by a Junaian, Hazel embarks on a journey to find him, discovering a dark secret. CC

Thank you so much!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5700989301620736
:grin:

Hi! It would be really awesome if you guys could read my story

MC: Wireless Love!

Valentina has always hated the idea of cliche love. However, this year will Valentina fall hard for the hand written love notes in her locker or the mystery man sending her texts?

I really hope you guys enjoy it cause i put alot of time into it! My username is iris.episodes! So hope to see you soon!

It seems like there’s a lot of confusion about publishing new episodes after the deadline. According to the rules, you CAN publish new episodes after the deadline and there’s no drawback/disadvantage of doing that. I asked @Liz
and she has told me that retention will be counted for ONLY the first 3 episodes as that is the minimum requirement for the contest. Hope that helps! Btw this has not been mentioned before so I can understand how risky it might have been. But now that Liz has clarified this, I hope it’s not a problem anymore. (Ps: Realized I made a comment after a long long time :rofl:)

Thanks for checking that out and clarifying!