[Creator's Contest] Missed Connections

Thank you so much!

Same here, everybody’s stories all sound so good!

Hey guys, me and my writing partner Jamie published our entry called MC: ZODIAC and would love if y’all could check it out! Choices matter, CC, and it’s a dystopian/forbidden love story about zodiac signs!

Guys? I saw on IG that today is the last day that reads count :thinking: is that true? I mean there’s nothing like that in the announcement :thinking:

Where did you see it?

One girl-author posted it on her story :thinking:

I dare say it’s some 13 year old who knows no better. They’ve never stopped counting this early during any other contests before and even though IG is more likely to hear the news first, I still think they would have said something on this thread too

I may have Dmed you her post :sweat_smile: on IG

Hi we’re new to this community and episode coding in general, but we really worked hard to finish our contest entry (along with the crazy overlays and zooms). It would mean the world to us if you could check out our entry: MC: Between Worlds
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

MC: Between Worlds

You’ve been playing the popular, pretty, good-doer while hiding your obsession with the afterlife. He’s not quite from the living realm; a lost person falling deeper into despair. Will you catch him? Or will you fall with him?

Also feel free to check us out on instagram, we post art :slight_smile:
@thebaddestbois

Reads start counting the day the contest ends. So, reads would start being counted on January 28, 2019. I highly doubt they would stop counting after only 3-4 days, so no one should worry. She’s probably just trying to freak everyone out and mess with everyone.

It would be awesome if y’all would check out my entry! :black_heart: I’ll be checking MC entries as well!
My story is called-- MC: In A Flash by @novelsbyjam on Instagram :stars:

Description on App: Oliver has been given a chance on meeting a beautiful stranger who’s a lot like him. Unluckily, he never got the chance to know her name. Will they meet again? (Limited CC)

Story link:

12_Days_of_Christmas_4H_posterThumb_asIZK78xH1%20(1)

I’d appreciate if you could read mine! :slightly_smiling_face:
Title: MC: Mr. Celebrity
Description: He’s handsome. He’s rich. He’s famous. You would do ANYTHING to have him… and that scares you.
Episodes: 4 (completed)

But, honestly, did anyone check if there reads are in fact counted today?

Because as I showed @NanaM I read her story - all 3 chapters and no read was counted.

Before I started I took a screenshot as I do for reading contest stories.

After reading all 3 chapters I screenshoted again, to send her proof as we agreed.

After that I read 2 more stories and it was the same - reads not counted.

Honestly I’ve been seeing it like this for a while, like two weeks. Even on my entry, in portal I had more reads than app showed so I think it’s another glitch in app 🤷🏼

I have noticed almost a year back that my reads are not counted. I finally am in contact with support about this and I hope they solve this. @Liz @Sydney_H can you proceed that to the head of personal, so she’s informed?

Not sure what you mean by your statement. :thinking: Have you submitted a help ticket concerning this issue? :smiley:

Yes I have, waiting for second reply, but meanwhile this happened what I mentioned above.

I’ve been noticing a discrepancy between what shows on the portal and what shows on my app.
I have an android and apple device and the reads showing are completely different on each (both completely wrong too lol)

In what way? Portal showing more or less than app?

The app is showing significantly less reads to my portal and if I look at other people’s stories, both my apps are showing different reads on any given story.
How many reads do you see on my story MC: Agent Cinderella?
The correct number (per my portal) is 1980. My app (android) is showing… 1.5k

In my case I had more total reads on app than on portal. But that’s solved now.

I’ll check your story now.