[Creator's Contest] Missed Connections

They tend to announce it after the winners are announced

1 Like

No, they announce it before the winners…

4 Likes

One very important question- help please :heart: I’d appreciate if anyone else knows to acknowledge me :heart:

Does anyone know: is it allowed to change character features and clothes from first 3 chapters?

@CoraMae <3

1 Like

Eh close enough, around that same time.

I don’t find the answer there :see_no_evil:

I’m new to episode and just submitted my contest story. I was just wondering, is the contest based on how many reads you get or how the episode judges like them?

Also, if anyone would like to read my story I’d really appreciate it!

Story name: Coffee Crush

Author: Sarah S.

Episodes: 3 (more coming soon)

Description: When Zara talks to Logan she’s immediately intrigued. The only problem? She forgot to get his number. Zara is prepared to go look for him, but will that cause damage to her friendships?

I read stories if you help me with my homework in return lol. I can send screenshot to your message.

I read stories if you help me with my homework in return lol. I can send screenshot to your message…

I read stories if you help me with my homework in return lol. I can send screenshot to your message…

Explain that. My English sometimes has a block.

1 Like

Oh okay, I can read any one stories. If someone help me a quick question with my homework. I will you or anyone in return if you would like me to read your stories or any bodies.

A combination of both. They seem to go by reader retention first, to determine which entries the judges even consider. (This means entries with the highest percentage of readers to complete all three chapters.)

Then they use a judging rubric to make decisions from among those with the highest retention.

Private messaging you. <3

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

No problem! It’s definitely harder for new writers, but not as hard as it would be if they only counted raw numbers. A story that had 1,000 people read the first chapter and only 10 continue on to chapter 2 would actually be in a worse spot than a story that had 50 readers altogether, but 49 of them continued on.

I imagine most stories from authors with a loyal fanbase do have good retention. BUT there have been some instances of newbies winning in the past! Good luck. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My story only has 23 reads so far, not trying to beg but it would be appreciated if you could read it :slightly_smiling_face:
Title: MC: Mr. Celebrity
Episodes: 4 (Completed)
Description: He’s handsome. He’s rich. He’s famous. You would do ANYTHING to have him… and that scares you.

3 Likes

Here is my contest entry if anyone is interested in checking it out :slight_smile:

Title: MC: A Twist of Fate
Episodes: 3 (completed)
Description: After a chance encounter with a mysterious stranger, Grace sets out to find the person who stole her heart. (Limelight + CC + Choose your love interest)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6410767080423424

Hope you guys like it and let me know what you think! <3

4 Likes

What did you use to do it?