[Creator's Contest] Missed Connections

Okaaaay, well if he comes on here and answers you then I guess I will stand corrected? Idk. I just also think that even if he knows, he’d keep it a secret to avoid getting bombarded with more questions haha lol

4 Likes

Lol. I can’t imagine his pms! :joy: And I understand you.

2 Likes

I’ll admit I’m curious too. :skull: I’m dying for a new contest prompt actually. I hope the next one’s good.

4 Likes

thank you for the info :relaxed:

thank you for the info :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi prashansarvi,

You’ll have to submit a ticket to Liz for anything contest related :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks so much for responding! :heart_eyes::wink:

2 Likes

Is this contest over or…?

The deadline has passed but the winners haven’t been announced yet.

Oh, alright, thanks.

I’m guessing that the winners are going to be announced on the 14th, since this is a contest for Valentines day :grin:

5 Likes

Good thinking

1 Like

Usually it’s a Friday (which would be the 15th if it’s next week), but I did wonder if they’d announce it a day earlier lol.
I feel like it’s a bit early to announce it this week? @ELx I feel like you know all the contest patterns. What’s an average waiting time? :rofl: hahahah

8 Likes

Probably not this week since they said 2-4 weeks😂

casually waiting for the next contest prompt like

14 Likes

Trying to increase my readers!

Title: MC: The Good Girl
Episodes: 4 (More Episodes Coming Soon)
Description: You were always the good, shy girl in high school. Now out in college, you’re determined to shake that reputation. The first thing to check off your list? Get a boyfriend. And you’ve found the perfect guy, right? The only thing left to do is get his name and number, which proves to be more challenging than you thought.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4908332778323968

2 Likes

Yeah, this Friday definitely seems a little quick.
I felt like the Thriller winners were announced sooner than I expected but I think that was still over two weeks. (I expected them to be announced the week of Halloween but they were announced a week earlier.)

3 Likes

Sorry for not replying earlier, lost it in notifications :joy:

Last one was announced on 18th of February, the contest ended on 26th last year. So about 23 days. Which would kinda result in February 15th. 19 days and on Friday. I think that’s enough, but last year was spotlight, this year had more people joining, so it could be weekend too.

4 Likes

It’s usually a Friday as that’s “new shelf day” lol.
I’m just wondering if they’ll bring it forward a day for V-day. But I think there’s a very good chance that it will be next week then. Doesn’t make sense to release the shelf the week after :thinking:

2 Likes

I hope

And if they didn’t, it would ruin my plans for the second contest :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes