[Creator's Contest] Missed Connections

They could announce the next contest before the winners are announced. You usually get around eight weeks to write your entry (then of course there’s 2+ weeks judging time) and the next shelf will be for April, so it will likely be announced soon.

3 Likes

Ooohhhh~ If the next contest is for April maybe the prompt is April Fools related :thinking:

3 Likes

Last year was H&V and the year before was Mysterious so April seems to be an “anything goes” kinda contest month but I guess we’ll find out soon :eyes:

5 Likes

Ah darn. I just hope it somehow relates to something I’m already writing.

5 Likes

That’s goals

3 Likes

:rage::rage::rage:

2 Likes

I underestimated how well you promoted our story. OML. All the questions I’ve ever wondered!!!

2 Likes

Lol, I didn’t tag you because I didn’t want you to see how good (?) I was at it :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

You little tease. I love you.

1 Like

Hope for the best for everyone in the contest (Especially me :joy:

5 Likes

Can y’all announce the new contest till we wait for the results huh?
@Liz

2 Likes

Any idea when they will announce the new contest slice?

I think the announcement should come most probably in a maximum of two working days.

So… I could be way off but if you look at the dates that Thriller, College Days, DD AND Fantastical were announced, they were all announced on the 18th of the month. Probably a coincidence but… I’m predicting the next contest will be announced Monday, February 18th

5 Likes

I sent a mail to Liz. :blush:
She said the next contest will be very soon.

8 Likes

What a smart cookie you are :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hahhaha oh I’m probably completely wrong.
My predictions are usually terrible. I don’t bet for a good reason.

2 Likes

I can’t believe someone rather flagged my comment instead of helping me :woman_facepalming:t4:

2 Likes

Well, though I did not win, I’m quite pleased to be able to change my genre to Fantasy now. :mermaid:t3: :unicorn:

1 Like

But it’s not over yet