[Creator's Contest] Missed Connections

There is no requirement for the story to take place in high school - you can set your story in any time or place that you want.

9 Likes

@Liz Can I run my story idea by you?

Let’s hear it!

1 Like

If anyone else would like to hear my story idea, please let me know.

Can I?

1 Like

me too

1 Like

Sent you a private message

Hello.

HELL YES! :star_struck:

1 Like

I was so ready for the new contest, then boom, romance. Romance sucks. sits angrily under the arm of my teddy bear

10 Likes

I don’t know how to feel about this contest. Can’t wait to see what everybody comes up with :thinking:

But it is kinda for Valentine’s Day

1 Like

the story I was planning was a romance lol

1 Like

I am actually doing this (but with Male MC) , so I think we can, because they are tracking them down, but with clues :person_shrugging:t3::grin:

4 Likes

I’m not sure, the whole contest seems…stalker-ish in my own opinion.
I think maybe if the LI was to put some clues or something down for the MC maybe it would seem less creepy?
Tbh I’d freak out if someone was trying to find me and look up every single detail about me, that’s creepy as hell. I’ll be writing this contest story my own way :grin:

4 Likes

Does MC have to track LI just for romantics purposes? O can it be for other reason?

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

I think that’s fair.

When I was graduating from high school, we had these little gifts that underclassmen could purchase from student council to have sent to seniors. I wasn’t super popular and had no expectations of getting one, but I did. It was anonymous, and it wasn’t overtly romantic. Just a sweet personal message and some candy. I never did find out who sent it, though in retrospect I’m pretty sure I do know, and I kind of wish I had asked.

I think something like that might be less stalker-y. The two people know each other, and they KNOW they know each other. They just don’t know which of their friends you are looking for and are too awkward to go about asking directly.

1 Like

Thank you for the clarification! This is really helpful :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool, this is something that I am into
Gonna make the characters rn bye

1 Like