[Creator's Contest] Missed Connections

It was hard to tell how many there was because it was difficult to search but looking at that list, I’m starting to see why they picked 18. lol

4 Likes

Maybe for the next contests, they would organise winners by something like ‘Newcomers’ or something like that

3 Likes

You mean first stories ever? Or first time winning a contest?

1 Like

I guess first time winners

1 Like

I’m not sure how they determine the current order (apart from the first place being the directing winner) and I assumed it was random. But how would that work if you had a collab between a “veteran” and a first-timer? (Serious question, I’m not trying to be rude or anything lol)

1 Like

I get it.

I can’t figure much of it :sweat_smile:, other than a colab section. I was just speculating on how the episode team could handle a lot of winners in subsequent contest.

Thank you in advance if you have time to read my story :heart: You’re also welcome to review it as no one has done that yet.

2 Likes

Hey! Nice to see I’m on your list, I hope you’ll love my story. Because the contest is over I changed the name to “Heavenbound”. :heart:

1 Like

Oh and Steal my heart by Luisawrites (@mystique_writer do you know her name on the forum?)

1 Like

What’s your team name kaytee?

1 Like

Wow, you really are AMAZING! Thank you so much!

There were sooo many…

Okay, well, I’m thinking of doing a mini one. But because there are so many, it won’t be my usual style. AND also because I’m really picky about the standard of stories, so most I can only read one episode. However, if I do get through more than one episode of a story, the author should feel honoured because I don’t do so often. :flushed::flushed::flushed:

Thank you. :wink: Sorry, I checked every story on the app and at the time it still had MC. I’ve changed it now though. :wink:

Thank you, will add it in a sec. :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Will start reading them tonight, but am wondering…
Shall I do mini-reviews of each story?

• Yes, please
  • Nah, long ones, please
  • Yeah, if you want
  • Well, then I can see which ones to read
  • Up to you :man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging:
  • Nah, don’t go to the hassle
  • No, don’t do it
0 voters
2 Likes

Wicked! Thank you for these, will add them in a sec.

Damn it! Why did I decide to do this again?! :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Edit: Though I’ve got 89 stories on my list! :sweat::sweat::sweat:

3 Likes

Thank you for adding ours! :heart:

2 Likes

Team KayJay is what we agreed on :wink:

1 Like

Aww. Thank you so much for recommending. :speak_no_evil::sob::heart::heart:

1 Like

Thanks for adding my story on this list on the kind recommendation of the lovely @MerryMirrors
I hope you like it. :innocent:

1 Like

If you are leaning toward doing mini-reviews for all of them but it seems like a lot, maybe you can do mini-reviews on request? I bet not everyone will request them, and that will cut down on the work you have to do. Anyhow, I think it’s already quite generous of you to have taken the time to compile this list. Thanks for sharing it!

3 Likes

Hey, @CrazyCaliope I didn’t end up writing the story

1 Like

Thank you, glad to be appreciated. Though the reason I’m suggesting doing this is not to get praise or recognition or anything. I almost want the opposite! (Yes, I know I’m strange! :wink:) I’m only doing it to, maybe, help the authors improve and gain more reads, as well as help readers give other stories a go. You know, not all of the MC stories have lots of reads, but it also wouldn’t be fair of me to leave the ones who do out either. :wink: … I don’t know, surprisingly and rather ironically, this is actually a way to help me to get my mind to focus on something, as well as get away from forums while also still being here. I know that doesn’t really make sense, but yeah…
But you’re welcome! :wink:

Oh okay, thanks.

5 Likes

aw thanks for adding me! hope you like it!! :slight_smile:

1 Like