[Creator's Contest] Missed Connections

It means a lot to Jamie and me, really :sob:

1 Like

Well you two should be proud because it was one of the most unique stories I’ve read on Episode, cannot wait for the next update :heart:

ccccooolll

Okay, so I want to read through all the entries of the MC contest (not just winners), even though it’s over. I don’t know why, I just feel like reading episode stories at the moment. :man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging: So, I’m compiling a list, not just for me but if anyone else wants to do the same.

MC list:

Okay, before I start reading through this list (as I’ve only read one so far, ssh :shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face:), does anyone know of any that I’ve missed?

43 Likes

Thank you for making this list :hugs:

There are also some entries to also keep note of, like “MC: Ancestors by sleepycatzzz” and “MC: Make Believe by himawari”

4 Likes

Wow, I’m super honored that you’re planning to read my story (MC: Lucid Wires by @ParkLow_G is pretty good in my opinion). Congrats to the winners btw. Heart.

5 Likes

I could have missed these when I skimmed through but:

MC: Love Me Before Christmas by Towerwhite
MC: Verdict by @J.Miley

4 Likes

Cheers, thanks for the extra two. :wink:

Aww, you’re welcome! :wink: I’m thinking of doing a brief review of each of them. Though I’m quite harsh, so it’d be how many chapters read and 2-3 words of constructive feedback…

Nope, haven’t got them but adding now. Thank you! :wink:

3 Likes

Ooh more:
MC: Blackout by AmyJune
MC: Masks Down by Isa & Red
MC: Smash Into You by Love Superstarr

6 Likes

Thank you muchly, lovely. You’re amazing! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

giphy

I’m sure there are more as well.

Oh:
MC: Silent Love by Steele Magnolia
MC: Anticipating Love by Courtney Bre
MC: Pretty Young Thing by Scotti
MC: Only Us by Coovu
MC: Painting You by Jalissa
MC: Speed Dating by Ija
MC: Radio Love by Cribb
MC: Signed, Sealed Delivered by Kat Goods
MC: Ginger Love by Alexa

9 Likes

Is it just me, or there were more entries this contest than College Days?

5 Likes

It was hard to tell how many there was because it was difficult to search but looking at that list, I’m starting to see why they picked 18. lol

4 Likes

Maybe for the next contests, they would organise winners by something like ‘Newcomers’ or something like that

3 Likes

You mean first stories ever? Or first time winning a contest?

1 Like

I guess first time winners

1 Like

I’m not sure how they determine the current order (apart from the first place being the directing winner) and I assumed it was random. But how would that work if you had a collab between a “veteran” and a first-timer? (Serious question, I’m not trying to be rude or anything lol)

1 Like

I get it.

I can’t figure much of it :sweat_smile:, other than a colab section. I was just speculating on how the episode team could handle a lot of winners in subsequent contest.

Thank you in advance if you have time to read my story :heart: You’re also welcome to review it as no one has done that yet.

2 Likes

Hey! Nice to see I’m on your list, I hope you’ll love my story. Because the contest is over I changed the name to “Heavenbound”. :heart:

1 Like