[Creator's Contest] Missed Connections

I get it.

I can’t figure much of it :sweat_smile:, other than a colab section. I was just speculating on how the episode team could handle a lot of winners in subsequent contest.

Thank you in advance if you have time to read my story :heart: You’re also welcome to review it as no one has done that yet.

Hey! Nice to see I’m on your list, I hope you’ll love my story. Because the contest is over I changed the name to “Heavenbound”. :heart:

Oh and Steal my heart by Luisawrites (@mystique_writer do you know her name on the forum?)

What’s your team name kaytee?

Wow, you really are AMAZING! Thank you so much!

There were sooo many…

Okay, well, I’m thinking of doing a mini one. But because there are so many, it won’t be my usual style. AND also because I’m really picky about the standard of stories, so most I can only read one episode. However, if I do get through more than one episode of a story, the author should feel honoured because I don’t do so often. :flushed::flushed::flushed:

Thank you. :wink: Sorry, I checked every story on the app and at the time it still had MC. I’ve changed it now though. :wink:

Thank you, will add it in a sec. :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Will start reading them tonight, but am wondering…
Shall I do mini-reviews of each story?

• Yes, please
  • Nah, long ones, please
  • Yeah, if you want
  • Well, then I can see which ones to read
  • Up to you :man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging:
  • Nah, don’t go to the hassle
  • No, don’t do it

0 voters

It’s so nice that you decided to do this!!! Thank you so much for including me in your list :blush:

I think MC: Magical by @junebug.epi and MC: Fighting the Fire by @ameerah are not on your list?. Also MC: Mission to get rid of the paying guest by @Srishti1 and MC: My Super Soulmate by @aviator1198. And if I remember correctly I saw someone say on IG there was more than 80 stories for this contest :open_mouth:!!

Wicked! Thank you for these, will add them in a sec.

Damn it! Why did I decide to do this again?! :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Edit: Though I’ve got 89 stories on my list! :sweat::sweat::sweat:

Thank you for adding ours! :heart:

Team KayJay is what we agreed on :wink:

Aww. Thank you so much for recommending. :speak_no_evil::sob::heart::heart:

Thanks for adding my story on this list on the kind recommendation of the lovely @MerryMirrors
I hope you like it. :innocent:

If you are leaning toward doing mini-reviews for all of them but it seems like a lot, maybe you can do mini-reviews on request? I bet not everyone will request them, and that will cut down on the work you have to do. Anyhow, I think it’s already quite generous of you to have taken the time to compile this list. Thanks for sharing it!

Hey, @CrazyCaliope I didn’t end up writing the story

Thank you, glad to be appreciated. Though the reason I’m suggesting doing this is not to get praise or recognition or anything. I almost want the opposite! (Yes, I know I’m strange! :wink:) I’m only doing it to, maybe, help the authors improve and gain more reads, as well as help readers give other stories a go. You know, not all of the MC stories have lots of reads, but it also wouldn’t be fair of me to leave the ones who do out either. :wink: … I don’t know, surprisingly and rather ironically, this is actually a way to help me to get my mind to focus on something, as well as get away from forums while also still being here. I know that doesn’t really make sense, but yeah…
But you’re welcome! :wink:

Oh okay, thanks.

You’re very welcome :kissing_smiling_eyes:

aw thanks for adding me! hope you like it!! :slight_smile:

Welcome! :wink: … Though I’m starting at the top of the list and working my way down, so it may take me a while. Although I have started already and have completed three reviews tonight. Find my post here. :grin::grin::grin:

I would recommend not tagging the writers in the reviews, especially for the negative ones. Reviews are a great benefit to other readers, but the writers should have the option to avoid them if they want.

I have one named MC: Translucence