[Creator's Contest] Missed Connections

Thank u so much for including my story :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::two_hearts:

1 Like

I believe alenga_reads on Instagram posted a list of all the MC stories she could find. I know you’re missing my story, so you can try comparing your list to hers if you want. I’m my own biggest critic so I’m too embarrassed to say which one is mine. :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Yeah, that’d be great, thanks. … Yeah, I understand the feeling with this. :confounded::confounded::confounded:

3 Likes

What

2 Likes

Me too!

Im always so confident and then I see all the famous writers and then I’m like; nope… :laughing: can’t compete them

5 Likes

Man, that list is insane! I had no idea there were sooo many people entering lol. Thank u on behalf of everyone for bothering to try all of these :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you for adding me to your list, sweetie.:tulip: Hope you enjoy my story. X

3 Likes

Out Of Time
The Fourteenth

1 Like

Hey, thanks. But is there any chance that you could please tell me who the author is of this one?

Thanks🥰

1 Like

That’s me! My name in the app is Alvar M.

1 Like

Hi! :heart: Just wanted to say I hope you have a good day. :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Thanks, you too

1 Like

Cheers, thanks loads! :wink:

1 Like

Let me check!

1 Like

Thanks so much for wanting to read my story Mc: Coffee Crush! I really hope you like it

2 Likes

I think the meeting online thing could totally work if it’s some type of anonymous chat room where no one knows anyone’s real name.

Anyone else getting “YOU” vibes??
(The Netflix show)

Heh. Yeah. LMAO.