[Creator's Contest] Missed Connections

This sounds like fun! Still new to writing on Episode, and I’ve never written romance before, but I’m definitely going to give it a shot!

Question: Are we allowed to post updates on social media?

2 Likes

Learning about Missed Connections ad through @Cee is still making me second guess my story…

1 Like

This sounds awesome! I’m gonna try and whip up something fun. Have fun writing guys. :blush:

4 Likes

I don’t think you need to second-guess it. I’ve seen Missed Connection ads before, and I still thought your story idea fits the theme. I think it’s interesting if you have a unique interpretation of a “missed connection” instead of a very literal one.

2 Likes

So, If I got it right… the story need to be about someone that fall in love with a stranger and try to get information about her. Or it’s not it? :thinking:

1 Like

Already have something in mind XD

1 Like

Same, I just have to start writing lol

1 Like

omg is it ok if I use this or write one similar? its totally fine if its isn’t @CosmicIvy

2 Likes

Yes. This would do so well…

2 Likes

Heyy! Thank you :slight_smile:

Do you have an instagram account? We could talk through there!

1 Like

This theme is perfect for Thriller :weary: I can come up with so many great ideas, but then i saw that it’s ment to be under romance :weary::joy:

7 Likes

Go for it!

2 Likes

@flower.writess :slight_smile: DM me!

2 Likes

Can I run my idea to someone?

2 Likes

Sure Cam. PM me

2 Likes

Does the ending require two of the characters to end up together? @Liz (Or if the characters are good or bad)
Sorry if it’s a silly question!

1 Like

Well, the main genre of the story should be romance, but that doesn’t necessarily require the 2 characters to end up together. There is also no requirement that they be good or bad.

12 Likes

Me and my friend are going to try again. Hopefully we will make the deadline this time.

4 Likes

Goodluck :smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! Good luck to you too if you are entering too!

2 Likes