Credit for Overlay and Backround

Hi I would need if you have some backrounds and overlay free will give you credit if needed. I’ve been here a long time but I write my story to draw I know but to create overlay and backrounds I don’t know like rooms and such …
Sorry for my grammar and english but my native language is slovakia
Thank you

1 Like

Check:

Episodelife.com

3 Likes

Hi! I have a list of many background and overlay creators in the community in my Instagram bio, feel free to check it out! :slight_smile: My username is @talgordin.writes!

2 Likes

Moved to Art Resources since this is about art work. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you but i dont have instangram :frowning: does it matter? can yoi credit if I don’t have an instagram? or do I have to have an instagram? I write my first story … and I know life episode but sometimes it’s not what I need

Sorry for my english and grammar

You don’t need an Instagram to credit her. Just in your story say “credit to @talgordin.writes for backgrounds and overlays”

1 Like

Thak you so much

Do I have this credit written well?

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s better to write “credit to ____ for ____” if you’re doing it through reader message.

If you’re doing credits at the end of the chapter put it as “credit to/thank you to names of all backgrounds/overlay creators for backgrounds and overlays used in the story”

1 Like

Could you write me a more detailed report? because I don’t know how to write it at the end of this chapter if you were kind enough?

Screenshot_20200201-090817~2
please how good is it? or otherwise? excuse me for such a stupid question, but I want to make sure it’s not a problem

Yes you can do it like that at the end of the chapter!

1 Like

You’re gold, thank you for your help, I’m glad you checked and answered. I am very grateful because I have never found a way to write credit … It’s best to write at the end of mine story credit