Creepy Obsession Story •Post yours if you have one!•

Excuse my ignorance :rofl:

Correction: someone hits him with a cello.

1 Like

More like violin :smirk:

But cello will hurt because of its size.

1 Like

:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses: I am getting front row seats to witness it

1 Like

True but violins I assume are easier to fling at someone.

1 Like

Cellos are actually light like a violin!

Wooah then why not use both :sunglasses::rofl:

1 Like

My friends would kill me if I fling their cello!

1 Like

:scream::scream::scream:

1 Like

I’ll replace it with a violin… I’ll say it shrunk.

2 Likes

“Yeah, I just put it in the wash. Sorry…”

2 Likes

I see @LHT typing :smirk::neutral_face:

1 Like

Obsessed stories eh? Well I have 2 one about my ex and my former friend…seeing as I met my former friend first I will start with her.

The friend
So I’ve been to two different high schools and met this girl at my second one in my first year at my new school.And for the sake of her trying to keep her Identity, I will just replace her real name in the story with “Anna”

So it’s sophomore year in a new high school , I absolutely knew nobody in my class. But I could see that there have already been some social cliques established. And me ,wanting to try to find my own clique just tried to hang-out with as many people as I can. And I eventually found 2 people I liked …let’s call them Mary and Lola.

So these two people introduced me two Anna as they had their own friendgroup…though I’m not sure If I would really call it a friend group since after a while of hanging out with them . I noticed how Mary found Anna kind of annoying and Lola seemed to have a big dislike towards Anna as well …she didn’t really hide it but also never mad that too clear as her complaints were mostly in the form of sarcastic comments.She also once said to us that she wanted Anna to stop hanging out with us…Which shocked me quite a bit at the time .My other friend mary also disagreed with Lola’s statement…but it was clear she still didn’t Anna that much or atleast not as a friend…more like a person that happens to be here.

At first I really pitied Anna for that, since having sat with different cliques during lunch before. They kind off warned me to stay away of her and some popular kids would even joke about her behind her back. Which I found extremely rude and was one of the reasons I didn’t hang-out with them anymore.

So me knowing how it’s like to not have a lot friends , tried to really try to establish a friendship with that girl…which I now have come to regret. As due health problems Lola began to slowly not go to class anymore leaving me and Mary with Anna. Lola also eventually stopped school because of that .

So we are now going to enter my third year in high school as me and Mary grew closer as friends . And Anna and I began to have a lot more disagreements about things which end up her lashing out on me…Mary still had it worse than me though now that Lola was gone. Me and Mary eventually wanted to try to make more friends , but we quickly noticed how not a lot of people wanted to hang-out with us anymore.For reasons we didn’t quite understand as we did have some nice conversations with them.

To not make this story to long,I’m gonna skip to later that year…

So I forgot to add that Mary is originally from Germany and her parents only planned to stay here for couple years. So she also eventually left which left me with Anna . And knowing that making new friends was kind off hard to do I tried to build up my friendship with her again …so we eventually began talking a lot more and rode to school together…but that all came to an end when I started talking to other people since we actually never shared a lot of classes before.

So when I tried talking to people she would always get angry with me and she would always try to undermine me often trying to be little me by calling me stupid when she did better than me in certain things like tests or anything really…She even made fun of my depression at the time. There was a lot more of bad behaviour that had accured that year, which I don’t want to eleborate on right now. These events combined kind of made me snap and made me want to end our friendship…

SO NOW COMES THE OBSSESION PART

I had to tell this girl 5 times that i didn’t want to be her friend.
She would still follow me everywhere when I told her I’m not friends with her anymore. Like to the bathroom or she would stand in front of my classroom even though her class isn’t even on the same floor. She would even follow me to my freaking house…

And apparently the only reason why I didn’t have more friends wasn’t because people didn’t like me ,but because Anna has stalked some of them before… But in the end I did eventually get Anna to leave me alone and was able to find other amazing people that I’m still friends with :smile:

_I’m too tired to write the ex boyfriend story but it isn’t as crazy, _

4 Likes

Oh wow this ended up to be a lot longer than anticipated

3 Likes

I…:sweat: woah

2 Likes

Oh my god…Most of these were like oh well they are maybe a little too close to someone but your story is like full-on stalker

3 Likes

Awww I was waiting for the ex part .-. But Anna is crazy

1 Like

He may have a crush, have you considered that he may be mentally ill? Some people are mentally ill, he may have autism spectrum disorder causing him to act out in ways that seems inappropriate or crossing boundaries. To them, it isn’t inappropriate, they don’t know it is. He could also be messing with you and be a stalker, stalkers should not be taken lightly, they hurt people and have no boundaries. I would suggest going with a relative to talk to his family. Someone who can protect you, some families are crazy too and may kidnap you and keep you there for any reason, they may also take your relative captive. Be careful. Don’t tell them your going to call the police. They may try to harm you. Trust me on this, I know.

2 Likes

No, he doesn’t. He has no disorders. He’s actually very intelligent, not saying that Autistic people are not. His grades are good and he knows how to make an engaging acceptable conversation.

Some mentality ill people r very intelligent. They know all the right words to say and etc. It’s normal. it happens. Unfortunately, you can’t always tell who is and who isn’t nuts. sometimes you can tell if they do something out of the ordinary or insane and destructive.

2 Likes