Crest’s Brutally Honest Reviews (CLOSED)

Oh thanks, that would be so helpful!! :slight_smile: I’ll check that out!

1 Like

Omg, @KittyKoala, I forgot to post the dialogues. :joy:

Ah okay, thanks. Not really sure what to do about that to be honest. It just the way they are saying the words, I guess it would be a lot easier to understand if you were hearing it, rather than reading it :confused:

1 Like

HI ! I see I am on the Waiting list for my story Break Away I was wondering instead of Break Away could you review my new story instead?!

Story Name - Beyond Repair
Author - Giana
Genre - Romance
Episodes - 3
Summary - After a tragic accident Lola leaves her hometown hoping to find herself again, but she finds someone else instead, Is Lola capable of love or if she broken beyond repair?
Style - Ink
Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4518274726690816
Cover - BEYOND%20REPAIR%20LARGE%20COVER%20 BEYOND%20REPAIR%20SMALL%20COVER

1 Like

Sure!

1 Like

Is it possible for me to have my new Clue entry reviewed? I’d appreciate the support!

Title: Clue: Scottsville High’s Most Wanted

Genre: Mystery

Style: INK

Chapters (ongoing/complete): 3 - Ongoing

Summary: Answer keys are being distributed and all records are modified. The culprit could be anyone, including you. Detective, you have to stop this cyber attack. A clue is all you need.

Link (optional): http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5101902165770240

Cover:

QUESTIONS:

Answers

What do you think makes your story unique? I wanted to add that mystery aspect to my story by having two teens solve a case revolving around a cyber crime at their school. As seen as this is a high school related story, I want readers to feel as engaged as possible while reading, not letting them think just because the MCs are still high schoolers, doesn’t mean they can’t think maturely and solve a mystery by themself.

Are you proud of your story? Be honest! Of course!

If there was one component (directing, plot, design, etc.) you think your story is great at, which one of the components stands out the most? My mini-games :shushing_face: and definitely the story line.

1 Like

Of course!

1 Like

I really appreciate your comment but I will not make any changes other than the summary for a reason: I am not able to. I suggest you to consider that:

• authors may not have english as a first language (i.e. me)
  • I really have no idea how the overlay thing works etc
  • this is a SIMPLE story, totally not serious, deeply romantic or heavy to read. That is what I like reading as a user so that’s what I do. I try to keep it simple, lots of choice and drama, not long boring thoughts that are more unrealistic than sex itself
  • sex is done by literally so many people and so many times, it does count for a lot of people, sorry to be the one telling you this

I am not coming at you, sorry if it looks like I am, I just thought reviews were… different! I will never ask for one again thanks god!
Have a nice day, thank immensely for spending your time reading my story. I really hope you know this answer may seem rude, crude and whatever but it is not because I don’r respect you or don’t appreciate you, just because I do put effort in my work.

1 Like

Reading this again: sorry, I was really harsh and I do appreciate a lot what you did… It just hurts. I am so sorry for the harshness

Title: Clue: The Bow

Author: London

Genre: Mystery

Style: Limelight

Number of Episodes: 4

link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5703527630700544

Description: You are playing as Beverly Davis. Beverly is the receptionist at the Chandelier Hotel in Los Angeles. What’s going to happen when strange thing start happening in the hotel? All because of a Bow?

1 Like

It’s fine! That’s why it’s brutally honest. And really, I’m the one who should be sorry. Sorry if the review offended you in some sort of way and I didn’t mean anything in a bad way.

1 Like

As school has officially started for me, things would get hectic if I juggle both being a reviewer and student at the same time.

Because of this, the review thread is now closed and no longer accepting new requests. I will finish all the pending requests around this month.

I may make another review thread in the future when I am free. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I read them and they are xx

1 Like

Please read and give me a chance <3

1.SECRETS
2.Goretth :princess:t4:
3.Mystery/Romance :heart:
4.Limelight
5. Lies, secrets, and drama. Siblings Aneya, Jada and Ubandy might be very different but share one thing in common each hides a deep secret. Will they be able to keep it for long?
6. __lgma on instagram
I’d love to see what you think about my story! :grin:
Feel free to message me anytime, it’s my first story so there might be lot of mistakes please let me know how I can make it better <3
Please share with everyone you know!!!
7. http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5921999598977024

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.