Cringey, annoying, and more!

What makes you cringe?
Call it a rant thread, a confession thread or whatever.
I just wanna know what makes y’all cringe, what makes you really annoyed or whatever!

guys trying to flirt with me cus im gay

ohhhhh lmao must be so annoying for u

it is!!! And not only the fact that I’m gay, I’m also taken so its annoying affffffffffff

being hit on when im in a relationship gets me so annoyed, i end up slapping 'em if they dont give up

Nothing too big but when people eat with their mouth open. Or you can just hear them chewing it makes me want to snap.

Oh gosh where do I begin?

It’s so cringy when I try to speak to people and they ignore what I said and continue on with the conversation. Makes me want to dig a hole and bury myself in there.

Or when I randomly remember embarassing moments i went through years ago, this usually happens to me when I’m about to sleep

omg sameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I got something called Misaphonia where hearing such noises actually makes me wanna rip out my hair and eat it loudly just to drown out the other noises lmao…

(kinda exaggerated)

omggggggggg BITCH I GET IGNORED ALL THE FREAKING TIME IT MAKES ME DIE INSIDE

IKR? LOLL

Also when I speak to someone and I stutter it makes me cringe into another universe

or when u forget what u was gon say and the person ends up walking away because u can’t think

Same! Oh my goodness like my mom was eating a bagel and I could hear her chewing and I almost flipped my laptop and had to leave.

apparently it’s an actual brain disorder lmaoooooo

GIRL I HATE THAT SO MUCH

Someone waved and i thought they were waving at me so I waved back but turned out they were waving at another person LMAO

Bro really? Dang!

Ahhhhhh the cringeeeee! my stomach is feeling weird at just the memory of when that happened to me

look it up!!

One time this kid came up to me he dabbed and ran away LMAO I thought it was cringy but funny at the same time

When I started secondary school, I was literally the only person of colour in my class. When everyone is 11/12 there’s bound to be dumb questions but omg I still think about what people used to say to me and I cringeee. (“Do you speak Asian??”)