Cringey, annoying, and more!

i think the floss is overused

1 Like

‘do you speak asian’ lmaoooooo bruh

3 Likes

That’s so dumb. I hate it when people say things like that. I’m part South African and this one person said “how are you from South Africa when everybody there is white?” and this other person asked if much hair was real when I straightened it. Oof.

5 Likes

Hahahahahahhahahahhahha lmao i can’t

1 Like

some white lil girl asked me if i speak african because I’m half African-american

3 Likes

LMAO wth, well in middle school someone asked me if I could teach them how to speak my native language (when I’m really trash at it bc I’ve been living in Murcia my whole life) and they were like “THEN YOURE NOT SOUTH AFRICAN” ???

1 Like

Bro yes I hate how in my school people are surprised I have and know my dad and me and my siblings are all full siblings. Just because we’re black.

3 Likes

lmao

Should I be happy or sad that I can relate to all these things?

3 Likes

both

3 Likes

i’ve had so many people ask me if my little brother is adopted because he’s white, but he just takes after my Momma so much because she’s Latina and pale, whereas me and my other 2 brothers take after my Dad’s skin

3 Likes

both

1 Like

Lol I thought so.

2 Likes

Every time I take my grandmother to Walmart the greeters there say “Hola!” really loud and slow like they think she’s deaf and can’t speak English, they mean well but damn. Cringey as fuck.

1 Like

oof poor grandma

@AnonymousAuthor1
I feel the same way when I hear noices like a chair scarpping on the fooor I just want to rip my hair and run away

3 Likes

Its cringey when I read an episode story and there are no periods at the end of the sentences. :{
Call me crazy but its annoying.

1 Like

or just bad grammar in general.
I also hate it when at the end there’s a bunch of questions like
‘Who is this mysterious stranger?’
‘Will you survive?’
‘What will happen next?’

4 Likes

Am i the only one who thinks that child characters n episode? like they’re not even children… they’re adults but mini size LMAO

4 Likes

*are cringy