hey guys! so down below i’d like you to comment the follow things
- Something ONE THING that you struggle with in your art?
- Why do you struggle with that? What do you not like about it?
- And how are you going to get rid of that struggle and improve/grow as an artist?
- What’s ONE THING that your good at in your art?
- Why do you like this thing?
- How did you learn to do this thing (maybe someone else is struggling with this)
SO in all, this is a thread to critique your art and make room for improvement, and to help other artists out!
for example -
kid 1 - i struggle with drawing noses because i always draw them to wide :((
kid 2 - my greatest strength in my art is drawing noses because they look nice and natural :))
then kid 2 would search in the comments and see if anyone struggles with the thing that there good at! and then kid 2 can reach out to kid 1 and help them. it could also be the same situation where a person is looking for someone to help them with the thing that they struggle with.
hopefully this thread stays up and doesn’t get taken down bc i really wanna help artists and see them grow