Cronic Writer's Block, Pleaseeeeee help

Hey, I am suffering major writers block right now, even worse it just comes along when I am halfway through the first episode and I need ideas on how to lift the start back up again. :sleepy: :confused: If you can help I will love you forever :sweat_smile:

Do you need inspiration? If so, I suggest watching some movies or TV programmes, as they may inspire you. It’s usually what helps me when I’m stuck for ideas.

Or do you need motivation to write? I have struggled with this myself and I suggest maybe taking a break for a bit or maybe you could read some other episode stories to get back into it. I’m not entirely sure how to fix it myself, but I have a couple of threads I could link that might help you. Hope some of this helps :sweat_smile: :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks, I really need inspiration so I might listen to music or watch some tv (like you suggested :smile: )

1 Like

Moved topic to Episode Fan Community as the Share Feedback section is only for story feedback. Please review our forum tutorial for more info on where to correctly create topics on the forums. Thanks!

Ok, thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

I know this was already mentioned above, but I’ve found that what really helps me with a bad block is taking a break for a day or two. It seems counter productive, but it really does the trick! That, and taking lots of naps to recharge my brain - OR doing some major brainstorming to fire it up! Above all else, try not to get frustrated with yourself or your story. That makes the block worse in my experience lol. :unamused: And remember that this isn’t permanent! It’ll pass. Good luck!!

1 Like

Thanks so much, I get restless and fidgity if I’m not doing something so I might do some brainstorming. Thank you :sweat_smile:

You should try listening to writing/relaxing/studying music (there’s a bunch of videos on youtube, this is my go-to radio).

Another thing that helps me is taking a look at writing prompts - there’s a bunch of them in Pinterest and Tumblr.

Thank you, I will try those out. :sweat_smile:

1 Like