Crossed styles of episodes characters in stories

Hello everyone, I have read a few stories now and I’m just wondering how you combine two styles in 1 story? Like if I want the story to be INK but I want some LL characters in there as well. Can anyone help me with this? Very much appreciated

3 Likes

I don’t think you can :grimacing:

You can. :slight_smile:

I believe you could only do it with a glitch method, but it only works with old stories.
The story you’ve read must’ve been old, at least, It was created long ago, but maybe published recently.
Anyway, as of right now, I’m pretty sure it’s impossible to do.
If I’m wrong, someone please correct me.

3 Likes

Really? How?

1 Like

It’s possible, but not recommended (because it’s a glitch).

3 Likes
1 Like

It’s a really old glitch that they fixed so you can’t really do that anymore

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I thought.

Oooops sorry, I didn’t know about it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You can probably do so, by recreating the tutorial that comes with the portal. I’ve done it before for testing.

I think if a story was made in that style is stuck now. I don’t think you can like go back and edit things or it will mess with the glitch

1 Like

Oh, I didn’t know that. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Wait… what do you mean ‘tutorial that comes with the portal’?

When you first get on the portal, there’s a tutorial. It’s starts with classic styled character named “Daniel”. I’ll try to send a screenshot later if I can.

Okayy, thanks.
By the way, I just tried the glitch method from youtube, and they didn’t work (as I thought), so I wonder If it’s actually still do-able today

1 Like

Oh ok. Yeah I really don’t thinks it a glitch just authors rewriting the tutorial. I kept Daniel in the script and added an LL character to mines. You just probably have to keep the right animations for the specific styled character.

So right now you have a tutorial story with one Classic character and multiple Limelights?

I’ve only tested out with one (it’s not an actual story) but yes. I’ll probably make it easier if I showed screenshot, so it will a little while :blush:

1 Like

Oh okayy yea, I’ll wait. Thank you in advance.

1 Like