Crossovers, crossovers 😘 (well, it is turned out to be prohibited)

Well hello there! I’ ve seen in many ep s that some characters are popping up in other stories promoting each others episode. My ep is not very popular yet. Sadly because of my ep’s story I can’t make crossovers with fantasy or vampire stories, but others, mostly mafia eps are welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Mine is about an assasin Mary Rose who can be hired by your characters in your story.
If you are interested then dm me, first I think the best is to read each others eps to understand it better.
Then we can discuss how we going to include the characters and the dialogs.
I’m still a student so if I’m not responding fast that will be the cause, but I will try :kissing_heart:

1 Like

It’s not a crossover if an author is in it. They’re like background characters more like. Crossovers are prohibited

1 Like

Well I didn’t mean the author as a character more like making little cameos in each others story by the MC s or/and other characters. But to be honest I don’t really know how it’s done :sweat_smile:
So you might be right.

I’m pretty sure you can’t have crossovers like that with other people stories, only your own stories.

Well that’s a shame :disappointed:
Then I don’t know how thoose authors did it.
Anyway thank you for the info :sweat_smile:

Hi there @Dododuck, please check out the official Episode post regarding crossovers: Crossover Guidelines :smiley: