Crouching animation

So I want my two characters to crouch, is there any animation for that?

1 Like

No, but the closest one would be this one, lol
dance_crawl_loop

Similar animations are standup_neutral and reach_kneel_neutral.

Ok, I’ll try that.

I tried that, and it doesn’t work. Why is that?

1 Like

Your script is wrong it should be
@ZACH is reach_kneel_neutral
@ALEXA is reach_kneel_neutral

1 Like

Thanks it works now :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh, I actually want my characters to crawl, not kneel. Is there any animation for that?

This is the only one: dance_crawl_loop

That doesn’t work, it just shows the character dancing and crawling, but I want them on their knees and crawling. Any way to do that?

Don’t think so… That’s the only animation where the character crawls.

Oh ok, thanks for your help anyways! Btw, my character is standing up on the chair, but I want them to sit, and the other character is sitting. How do I make both of them sit?

You need to either use spot directing to make them LOOK like they are sitting or just simply use sitting animations!

I did, but they still did that. Why is that?

1 Like

You spotted them sitting down. Then you made them do animations that are not done while sitting down; that’s why they stand up.

Go to the art catalog, select the filter “Sitting”, and all the sit animations will show up. Use those and only those.

2 Likes

You need to do either all sitting animations or standing animations, otherwise they will keep standing up, I mean you could technically do both if you’d like you’ll just have to spot direct them to the correct spot!

1 Like

I went to the Art Catalog, and saw that none of the “sitting animations showed up.” Can you show me an example of what you’re talking about?

You have to select the “Sitting” filter:

1 Like

Got it, thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like