Crush rejection 🤦🏼‍♀️

We have all gotten rejected by our crushes. Leave your best crush story below, wether you got rejected or not!

My story

I told my crush I like him. He wouldn’t talk or EVEN LOOK AT ME for 4 weeks. That’s commitment right there son.

Have you got rejected?

• Yes sis! I have.
  • No brother, what are you sayin’

0 voters

10 Likes

Oh I’ve never been rejected by someone I had a crush on :thinking: But it sounds horrifying :scream:

7 Likes

I never had a crush on anyone, just best friends I should say. lol

5 Likes

i only chose no because i never told people i like them :joy: never will sis :skull::skull::woozy_face:

8 Likes

Oh, you have clout, Jem. :sunglasses:

Being rejected by a crush is embarrassing :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I’m hot. No one rejects me :nail_care:

16 Likes

I wish I had that self confidence :joy:

4 Likes

Thanks, I got my crush to fall in love with me #IfICanDoThatICanAccomplishAnything :joy: :100:

10 Likes

YOU MUST TELL ME YOUR SECRETS! Please

4 Likes

I mean I had my crush come back to me after he rejected me, but never to fell in love with me.

Teach me your ways. :thinking:

5 Likes

One time I tried to give this guy a box of those valentine heart candies and he straight up didn’t f-cking want them. I think he might have even thrown them on the ground it was that devastating :skull_and_crossbones:

I might have done this with another guy too and he didn’t want them either… my pre-teen self had NO game lmfao

6 Likes

My motto is:
You can’t get rejected if you never ask!
:wink:

7 Likes

Not sure how to explain it, it was kinda weird, basically I admired him for so long and did these things to impress him lol and then I “foolishly” ended up telling this girl that I love him and then she told him. I really don’t like that she gossiped and I was afraid I had to move schools or something. But he returned the feelings which shocked me so much, it was like a fairytale :scream: When I fall hard, I really fall hard :joy: I always tell everyone that being in love is the best feeling :100: If you’ve never experienced it, then you are really missing out, it’s better than getting an A plus :muscle: :a: I guess when it comes to love, I’ve been lucky, so far, but in regards to everything else in life, I’m like a walking bad luck charm :thinking:

11 Likes

I’ve really liked people but then they mess it up. So I don’t know if I’ve ever felt love?

1 Like

O.M.G U NEED TO, it is the best feeling ever, seriously, no joke, it was the time when my optimism peaked an all time high :scream:

2 Likes

Now I feel left out! :joy:

Lowkey not kidding.

1 Like

mine too sis

1 Like

Well, hopefully you get to experience it someday :wink: :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

What just happened with episode?

The Forums? Don’t worry it happens sometimes. Where you can only browse. But then it goes back to normal dw

3 Likes