Crush rejection šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Well damn. This guy is full of himself

2 Likes

He was a good lad overall, but when it came to social cues and romantic whateverā€™s, he wasā€¦wellā€¦a total Egghead.
jokes on him I just immortalized his biggest ā€˜oofā€™ moment

3 Likes

Lmao!

2 Likes

I have never been rejected by my crushes and sorry girl that really isnā€™t pleasant when a boy you like ignores you.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve never had a real-life crush before, so I donā€™t have a rejection story at the moment.

Best wishes to those whoā€™ve had their hearts broken on this thread to find true love someday :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I remember having this crush on this one guy at my old school. I was pretty sure he liked me back since he would stare at me a lot when I wasnā€™t looking :eyes: Anyway, I decided that I would wait for him to ask me. But he never did and I never had the balls to do it. And I eventually moved schools sadly.

4 Likes

Lol, happens to us all

1 Like

I never had the guts to tell someone that I had a crush on them. Not until one day (oh gosh this is going to be long.)

There was this guy, when I was in sophomore year (in high school). He was the first guy I confessed my feelings for. We were close friends, extremely close (some would even assume that we were dating). We had a lot of similarities. It took me time before I finally confessed my feelings for him. When I confessed to him about my feelings, I immediately told him that Iā€™m not expecting him to reciprocate my feelings for him. We remained friends. He transferred to a different school. He already has a girlfriend now, good thing Iā€™ve already moved on from him. The last time we talked, he told me that Iā€™m one of the people he genuinenly cares about the most (it made my heart sink for some reason).

Aaaand I have a second story. I also confessed my slight feelings for this other close guy friend of mine (heā€™s also friends with the other guy Iā€™ve mentioned above). Heā€™s not the type of guy who is open to romance. When I told him about my feelings, he didnā€™t exactly reject me. Instead he told me that my feelings were ā€œnormalā€. :joy:

Things got a little awkward between us. But now, weā€™re good again. I never talked to him about my feelings for him ever again. However, he oddly started treating me better after I confessed my feelings for him. Heā€™s not usually like that. Iā€™m not exactly hoping that he might secretly like me back but it was pretty unusual for him to act like that. Perhaps, he was only being nice to me as a friend.

3 Likes

This reminded me of one of my classmates in sophomore year (heā€™s still my classmate up until now). He keeps on flirting with me and he tells everyone that I have a crush on him (even though I didnā€™t). I was being a bitch to him so that he would stop. Good thing he has a girlfriend now.

Later on, he told me that he actually had a crush on me back then. I never returned it, though. Sometimes he still teases me that I had a crush on him back then. Everytime he does that, I just laugh at him and say ā€œin your dreams.ā€

3 Likes

Iā€™ll never confess my feelings to someone again. The last time I did it, the guy stopped talking to me entirely. Iā€™m not gonna risk that again by telling my current crush I like him.

2 Likes

STORY TIME

This has 2 parts!

PART 1:

I fell for a boy who was the bad boy in the school. YEAH, Iā€™m a idiot.

He was funny, and thatā€™s why I loved him. I told him I liked him, and he liked me back.

Turns out I was ā€œugly.ā€ But, a couple months later he came back, and since he was one of my first boyfriends I didnā€™t know what to do, which made him think I was basic, and dry.

A couple of times heā€™d seduce me here and there and Iā€™ll feel a little blushy, even if you couldnā€™t see the blush.

PART 2:
A month later after those months, a girl who is my EX BEST FRIEND, Iā€™ll just give her a nickname: The drama queen. The drama queen came to school and bad boy liked her, he didnā€™t even tell me.

I cried, and cried, and my life was ending. Once I told her everything he did to me, it took me tons of time to break them up.

AND GUESS WHAT HE STARTS LIKING ME AGAIN! WHAT THE HELL!

It was almost the last week of school, and we were drawing and stuff, and then when me and BADBOY were going to get back togetherā€¦ my friend tells me that itā€™s a prank that bad boy likes me at the end, so The drama queen can stop being upset.

Turns out The drama queen was being sexually bullied by this BITCH

Part 3: Drama over the summer

Iā€™m bisexual, and during June, a week after the last day of schoolā€¦ I asked the one I liked questions, I asked my friend to tell her. She told me she was not intrested in girls, and I said; ā€œmaybe we can try it sometimesā€¦?ā€

and she lashes out at me at 1:00 am, gladly some of my friends defended me. I talked to a friend today, and she says sheā€™s a drama queen.

I am angry, nervous, and scared to go to school next monthā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m usually the rejector

3 Likes

Well damn :rofl:

2 Likes

If I write about rejecting someone who crushed on me, would that be counted as on topic?

3 Likes

Ohh my god when I read this thread I felt like crying :sob:. I think that I must be only girl of so much sadness of rejection and I must be the only one till now where the condition were so worsed in this. So let me start the story so itā€™s like I got shifted in another house completely different locality and no one was my friend as I was new. But then I had many friends but in girls. I was in 3rd standard that Time and I wanted to join tutions for my studies. So I joined that and there was only one boy of my standard with same school. So we interact with other slowly and we became best friends in 4th std and we shared our secrets to each other and they were like worst and funny :yum::joy:. He was my first friend in boys and then in 5th std as I was not comfortable with classes I left and he was totally begging me to come back. Then in 6th std my friends told him that I love him the worst THE WORST PART IS THAT YOUR FRIENDSHIP GETS AFFECTED BY RELATIONSHIP. So he did not talked to me from 6std till 10std we are in same class then too. I am recently in 10std. I fell in love from 3rd std but at that age I did not understand that. He was also loved me but when I left classes he fall in love with other girl :tired_face::tired_face::sob:. He did not sought out things also and he tells that he feels un comfortable with me :confused::confused:. He actually danced for me in dance competition he joined for me as he was going to gift me his dance. We both like to dance but he better than me. But this was in 5td and now itā€™s like who is this girl and now his best friend is falling for me :joy::joy::joy:. But I cry sometimes that our friendship broken because of this crush. I fell that itā€™s my fault.

3 Likes

Sorry I want to just tell my feelings so I message this much :sweat_smile::grin:

1 Like

Yeah, pretty much, I feel pretty good that heā€™s not going to my school now.

2 Likes

He would start flirting, and i started to be flushed, and so, he would seduce me, but he stopped, and for some reason, in elementary school he asked my friend if she was a virgin.

:skull:

1 Like

Nooo,

1 Like

What is ā€œ5std and 10stdā€ What does that mean?

1 Like