I was in class 5th and now in class 10th in school

1 Like

Like grade 5

1 Like

Yes😊 actually here we call like that😘

1 Like

Bump

2 Likes

I just confessed to my crush recently because I wanted to get the weight out of my chest. He didn’t directly reject me though, just said that he was sorry because of the sadness he had caused in me (this will get me confused later on) . TBH, I haven’t seen/talked to him for more than 2 years (he was my classmate) but then he said (this is the part where I got confused) that he was also sorry because he sent SIGNALS, and I was like he didn’t say he likes me back but HE ADMITTED THAT HE SENT SIGNALS?? :thinking::sob: and get this, he said he didn’t know that I have a crush on him but that was seriously impossible because my very actions and words says it all we would always glance at each other years ago when we still see each other. I feel like he’s lying :sob: He then said that he’s actually scared of commitment so here I am overthinking maybe that’s the reason why he lied :sob: and one of his best friends asked through one of my best friends if I already am in relationship or if I still have a crush on his best friend. The thing is during the time we were still classmates NO ONE knows that I have a crush on him, not even my best friends. I couldn’t chat his best friend to ask how he knew about it :pensive:

**so what do you guys think? I could use an advice. Should I just let go and move on? Or should I hold on to what I feel for him? **

1 Like

I’ve had a crush but never confessed my feelings…its the other way around tho.

1 Like

Ooohhh so what happened? :eyes:

1 Like

First, I started panicking when he told me how he felt. I could even hear my own heartbeat. Then I don’t even know what came over my mouth bcoz it just blurted," I like you too." Everyone around was like,“Awww…” Ugh! I hate it when people say that

1 Like

I think you should still hold on to those feelings. I mean, he sent signals. That definitely counts, right?

1 Like

Its not your fault. Don’t blame it on yourself. I think everything will work out.

1 Like

Ohhh thank you so much but it’s the last year and then we will never meet each other

1 Like

Don’t get mad at me hahahaha but I’ll definitely be one of the people that will say “Awww” too :joy: That is so cute, it’s like written out of a romantic novel. Are you still together? :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Well I decided to let him go but deep inside I know these feelings will stay. Maybe we’ll meet again someday.

1 Like

Who knows, maybe you’ll meet again. But if I were you, I’d go and restore our friendship. Tell him that you’ve been thinking and that you would like to be friends again, and that you should not let your feelings get in the way of your friendship. And you should forget about the past

1 Like

Yeah, but we’re not official. Not yet

1 Like

If you feel you’re okay with it, I’ll support you anyway I can

1 Like

Welp, I didn’t get rejected by my crush (because I’ve never had a crush, :pleading_face:) because it was the other way round…

Yeah, apparently I was the one who rejected a guy who had a crush on me in school :sweat_smile:

1 Like

So what happened next?

1 Like

I remember seeing him getting a little flustered and… upset with my reply. He just mumbled an ‘okay’ to me and went away. I felt really sad for rejecting him, but what was I supposed to do? The feelings weren’t mutual and were not reciprocated by me.

Things went normal as they were. They guy still smiles at me to this day and makes small talk whenever we cross paths. He is a very kind and good person and I hope one day that he finds a person who will love him just as much :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I understand you. It happens to me too.

1 Like