Crush related help please! šŸ˜­

So there is a guy who lives in the same flats in which i live and i kinda think that he likes me. I donā€™t know i just get a feeling that he likes me and I got feelings for him too now :joy: :skull: so basically whenever he passes by when i am walking, he fixes his hair and tries to near me and starts observing me or you can say that tries to make eye contact or something. But me on the other hand, I am veryyyyyyyyy shy and everytime our eyes meet, i just look down at the ground and my breathing automatically gets faster and i get butterflies . I know it sounds stupid but its true :sob: It started from me thinking that he likes and and now i am the one who likes him and i donā€™t even know whether he likes me or not or i was just overthinking :skull: what do you guys think does he likes me or it was just me who overthought it :weary: Iā€™ll be happy to receive some tips too! :star_struck: :sob:

6 Likes

to me i think he might like you you should if u want make friends with him then see

1 Like

I am too shy to do that but still Iā€™ll try to talk to him :sob: :sparkles:

1 Like

just a simply hi just might do to i am shy with my crush as well and seem to do stupid things when i see him

1 Like

Omgā€¦lol. You are going off on what you think and not what what is real. You wonā€™t know if he actually likes you or not and vice versa if you donā€™t talk to him. If you want to know if your crush is real, talk to him. A simple ā€œhiā€ is enough to get something started. If you donā€™t make a move, then he wonā€™t know if you are interested.

1 Like

Hmm youā€™re right :flushed: Iā€™ll def try to say hi :grinning:

Sameeee :joy:

1 Like

im glad someone can relate like one time he walked by and i tripped over ~air~

2 Likes

Have you ever spoken to him beyond neighborly "hey, how are you"s? If you havenā€™t, I think you should try to strike up a conversation, compliment his hair if heā€™s fixing itā€“or if heā€™s wearing a cool shirt. Just polite not over the top compliments and be friendly.

If anything, youā€™ll be able to sus out if heā€™s flirty or just friendly.

And if he does like you itā€™ll give him the signal that itā€™s okay to interact with you beyond trying to make eye contactā€” which may give him the confidence to make his intentions known and if he doesnā€™t like you ā€˜in that wayā€™ you will gain a friend, and itā€™ll help you overcome your shyness for the next guy to come along because it takes a lot to be the first to say ā€œhey, whatā€™s up?ā€ than people who arenā€™t shy thinkā€“but once you do it a few times, youā€™ll gain a little more confidence in interpersonal interactions.

So I think you should give it a shot, and just talk to him. Best case, he does like you and it could develop into more OR youā€™ll gain a new friend who lives close enough to hang out with. I donā€™t really see a downside to either.

2 Likes

Well girl he clearly likes you! buckle up and go talk to him! Nothing bad will happen! Iā€™m sure he loves you, I mean seriously itā€™s really clear now lol!

1 Like

Omg lol :sob:

1 Like

But he is always with his friends so they wonā€™t overthink right? :sob:

1 Like

Omg yayy Iā€™ll try fosho :sob: :heart:

1 Like

I donā€™t think anyone will think anything odd of it- like I said, no need to be over the top or over complimentary-- but saying a ā€œheyā€ or " thatā€™s a cool shirt- do you like (whatever it is on the shirt)" will let him know itā€™s okay to interact with you in a friendly manner.

My husband and I started as friends and weā€™ve been together for almost 8 yearsā€¦ so just be nice, kind and give yourself a chance to step out of your comfort zone. It doesnā€™t have to be a 2 hour conversationā€¦ It could be a simple ā€œhey, have a nice dayā€ type conversation-- it opens the lines of communication and interaction. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Omgggg thatā€™s so cute :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah, heā€™s pretty awesome lol

I know it can be hard for a shy person to strike up a conversation-- while I myself am a very open-minded, and outgoing person-- I have a few friends that arenā€™t and need a little push to do things outside their comfort zone, but theyā€™re usually glad they did it.

And, as I said earlier, if it turns out heā€™s not into you like that ā€“ at least you will have made a new friend and you will have taken initiative to step out and try for what you want-- and that will make it that much easier for the next crush. Most importantly, be yourself-- donā€™t puff yourself up, or say you like something that you canā€™t stand, or try to make yourself seem like a different sort than you are. Just be you, be kind and keep your head up.
:smiley:

1 Like

Thank you the tips! Iā€™ll definitely make a friend at least :sob: :heart:

1 Like

Remember, friends now could turn into more later or you could get a really great friend out of it. Either way, you win. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I canā€™t say anything but guys usually donā€™t make eye contact with the girl they likeā€¦You should make him your friend firstā€¦Then see what happens later

1 Like

yup and then i just layed there

2 Likes