Crush related help please! 😭

So there is a guy who lives in the same flats in which i live and i kinda think that he likes me. I don’t know i just get a feeling that he likes me and I got feelings for him too now :joy: :skull: so basically whenever he passes by when i am walking, he fixes his hair and tries to near me and starts observing me or you can say that tries to make eye contact or something. But me on the other hand, I am veryyyyyyyyy shy and everytime our eyes meet, i just look down at the ground and my breathing automatically gets faster and i get butterflies . I know it sounds stupid but its true :sob: It started from me thinking that he likes and and now i am the one who likes him and i don’t even know whether he likes me or not or i was just overthinking :skull: what do you guys think does he likes me or it was just me who overthought it :weary: I’ll be happy to receive some tips too! :star_struck: :sob:

6 Likes

to me i think he might like you you should if u want make friends with him then see

1 Like

I am too shy to do that but still I’ll try to talk to him :sob: :sparkles:

1 Like

just a simply hi just might do to i am shy with my crush as well and seem to do stupid things when i see him

1 Like

Omg…lol. You are going off on what you think and not what what is real. You won’t know if he actually likes you or not and vice versa if you don’t talk to him. If you want to know if your crush is real, talk to him. A simple “hi” is enough to get something started. If you don’t make a move, then he won’t know if you are interested.

1 Like

Hmm you’re right :flushed: I’ll def try to say hi :grinning:

Sameeee :joy:

1 Like

im glad someone can relate like one time he walked by and i tripped over ~air~

2 Likes

Have you ever spoken to him beyond neighborly "hey, how are you"s? If you haven’t, I think you should try to strike up a conversation, compliment his hair if he’s fixing it–or if he’s wearing a cool shirt. Just polite not over the top compliments and be friendly.

If anything, you’ll be able to sus out if he’s flirty or just friendly.

And if he does like you it’ll give him the signal that it’s okay to interact with you beyond trying to make eye contact— which may give him the confidence to make his intentions known and if he doesn’t like you ‘in that way’ you will gain a friend, and it’ll help you overcome your shyness for the next guy to come along because it takes a lot to be the first to say “hey, what’s up?” than people who aren’t shy think–but once you do it a few times, you’ll gain a little more confidence in interpersonal interactions.

So I think you should give it a shot, and just talk to him. Best case, he does like you and it could develop into more OR you’ll gain a new friend who lives close enough to hang out with. I don’t really see a downside to either.

2 Likes

Well girl he clearly likes you! buckle up and go talk to him! Nothing bad will happen! I’m sure he loves you, I mean seriously it’s really clear now lol!

1 Like

Omg lol :sob:

1 Like

But he is always with his friends so they won’t overthink right? :sob:

1 Like

Omg yayy I’ll try fosho :sob: :heart:

1 Like

I don’t think anyone will think anything odd of it- like I said, no need to be over the top or over complimentary-- but saying a “hey” or " that’s a cool shirt- do you like (whatever it is on the shirt)" will let him know it’s okay to interact with you in a friendly manner.

My husband and I started as friends and we’ve been together for almost 8 years… so just be nice, kind and give yourself a chance to step out of your comfort zone. It doesn’t have to be a 2 hour conversation… It could be a simple “hey, have a nice day” type conversation-- it opens the lines of communication and interaction. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Omgggg that’s so cute :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah, he’s pretty awesome lol

I know it can be hard for a shy person to strike up a conversation-- while I myself am a very open-minded, and outgoing person-- I have a few friends that aren’t and need a little push to do things outside their comfort zone, but they’re usually glad they did it.

And, as I said earlier, if it turns out he’s not into you like that – at least you will have made a new friend and you will have taken initiative to step out and try for what you want-- and that will make it that much easier for the next crush. Most importantly, be yourself-- don’t puff yourself up, or say you like something that you can’t stand, or try to make yourself seem like a different sort than you are. Just be you, be kind and keep your head up.
:smiley:

1 Like

Thank you the tips! I’ll definitely make a friend at least :sob: :heart:

1 Like

Remember, friends now could turn into more later or you could get a really great friend out of it. Either way, you win. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can’t say anything but guys usually don’t make eye contact with the girl they like…You should make him your friend first…Then see what happens later

1 Like

yup and then i just layed there

2 Likes