Crush talk 💞spill da tea also advice

HeY Y’all as y’all can see the tittle SpILL the TeA :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:sry y’all I cant spill the tea :blush:I forgot to say I haven’t had a crush since a whole year like tf !:face_with_hand_over_mouth: the boys in my school are UGLY AF :scream: So Why Don’t U spill The Tea :tea:

9 Likes

Hehe ty :heart:

1 Like

The boys in my school are ugly too lmao except for the sophomores and up. @Jahstoriess knows the tea lol

2 Likes

Yea :joy:

1 Like

Tea sis :coffee:

2 Likes

Helloooooo thread but honestly honey I getcha some guys are just ifveksbensbx but my guy best friend of like 6 years like me back and gave me my first kiss so I’m like super happy! That’s my tea :joy:

1 Like

I have a boyfriend and we’ve been together two years and now he’s growing kinda distant because his half brother just died and idk what to do… :neutral_face:

Is a hard situation because he never met his brother, because he didn’t know who his dad was then now he just found out Bc I found him for him on Facebook and they planned to met up and he just … died

2 Likes

Yas sis :scream::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Damn I’m so sorry and he’s probably just grieving I bet it doesn’t even have anything to really do with anyone

1 Like

God you should see my bsf she crazy after them TuRTles

1 Like

sksjsj LMFAOO

1 Like

:rofl: right?! I’m legit so happy I kee rereading our messages then he gave me his jacket and I’ve been trying to give it back but he’s like:”either you keep that or I’m getting you another one.” Like gee willy :rofl::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I hope so :frowning: but idk it’s been kinda weird for a while after that “excitement” goes away it’s purely set on the love and bond you have for eachother and when we are together in person it’s great! Texting and calling we usually get distracted and it’s kinda bad

2 Likes

Aww this seems like my dads situation :frowning::pleading_face:

I honestly feel you with that. When I’m with my guy it’s so amazing and sweet and just romantic and over text it’s okay at times but we don’t text that much and if we do it’s kinda short like I’m dry and he is and I’m never such a dry texter

1 Like

Same before I went single but I broke up wit him cuz tbh idk why he was just annoying

2 Likes

Oh no! What you mean :frowning:

1 Like

I hate texting tbh it’s just not the same :frowning:

2 Likes

wait omg that happened with me too lmao

1 Like

Well my dad never met his twin brother so they where goin to meet up while on the phone he passed away same thing happened with my grandma but I knew him and miss him that was my bsf :sob::cry: