Crush talk šŸ’žspill da tea also advice

HeY Yā€™all as yā€™all can see the tittle SpILL the TeA :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:sry yā€™all I cant spill the tea :blush:I forgot to say I havenā€™t had a crush since a whole year like tf !:face_with_hand_over_mouth: the boys in my school are UGLY AF :scream: So Why Donā€™t U spill The Tea :tea:

9 Likes

Hehe ty :heart:

1 Like

The boys in my school are ugly too lmao except for the sophomores and up. @Jahstoriess knows the tea lol

2 Likes

Yea :joy:

1 Like

Tea sis :coffee:

2 Likes

Helloooooo thread but honestly honey I getcha some guys are just ifveksbensbx but my guy best friend of like 6 years like me back and gave me my first kiss so Iā€™m like super happy! Thatā€™s my tea :joy:

1 Like

I have a boyfriend and weā€™ve been together two years and now heā€™s growing kinda distant because his half brother just died and idk what to doā€¦ :neutral_face:

Is a hard situation because he never met his brother, because he didnā€™t know who his dad was then now he just found out Bc I found him for him on Facebook and they planned to met up and he just ā€¦ died

2 Likes

Yas sis :scream::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Damn Iā€™m so sorry and heā€™s probably just grieving I bet it doesnā€™t even have anything to really do with anyone

1 Like

God you should see my bsf she crazy after them TuRTles

1 Like

sksjsj LMFAOO

1 Like

:rofl: right?! Iā€™m legit so happy I kee rereading our messages then he gave me his jacket and Iā€™ve been trying to give it back but heā€™s like:ā€either you keep that or Iā€™m getting you another one.ā€ Like gee willy :rofl::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I hope so :frowning: but idk itā€™s been kinda weird for a while after that ā€œexcitementā€ goes away itā€™s purely set on the love and bond you have for eachother and when we are together in person itā€™s great! Texting and calling we usually get distracted and itā€™s kinda bad

2 Likes

Aww this seems like my dads situation :frowning::pleading_face:

I honestly feel you with that. When Iā€™m with my guy itā€™s so amazing and sweet and just romantic and over text itā€™s okay at times but we donā€™t text that much and if we do itā€™s kinda short like Iā€™m dry and he is and Iā€™m never such a dry texter

1 Like

Same before I went single but I broke up wit him cuz tbh idk why he was just annoying

2 Likes

Oh no! What you mean :frowning:

1 Like

I hate texting tbh itā€™s just not the same :frowning:

2 Likes

wait omg that happened with me too lmao

1 Like

Well my dad never met his twin brother so they where goin to meet up while on the phone he passed away same thing happened with my grandma but I knew him and miss him that was my bsf :sob::cry: