Crushes, love, and other relations

… Lol welp

1 Like

ughhhh
i need help

1 Like

Wassup?

1 Like

I once dated a guy for a month, on the day of our 1 month together I invite him to where I was out with my friends and the first thing he says when he sees me is that he loves me… … and then i broke up with him… . he cried :no_mouth:
We were still good friends after though, but I am now known as the girl who broke the poor guys heart and he hasn’t had a relationship since :upside_down_face: he still jokes about it sometimes but i’m never too sure if it’s really a joke or a lowkey jab lmao

2 Likes

Danggggggggg that’s tough!

1 Like

can i pm youuu?

1 Like

Of course

1 Like

I feel like this whole thing should be a PM.

(That wasn’t meant to offend anyone or anything.)

1 Like

Nahhhhh none takin :joy: honestly I have no idea just people tellin their story and getting advice if they need it.

1 Like

Well I need some, but I’m not sure, so… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

ya’ll if there’s anything you gotta know about relationships and “relations” lemme know, I know too much (and unfortunately don’t know how to take my own advice) but i’m at least good at giving it to others

1 Like

You can pm or just vent here if you want hon I have to say I love giving advice (but not taking my own as well :joy:)

Ikr it’s like…hard to take your own advice

1 Like

If i took my own advice i’d probably be a hell of a lot happier than i am… but ayyeeeee lmao

1 Like

Same! Things would be way more easier.

My family is the opposite of this :rofl: They want me to finish my education first and all that, no dating allowed (dating is frowned upon & discouraged in my religion though some people will still date, usually secretly…:sweat_smile:)
However, I’ve decided I don’t want someone-I don’t want to get married and find love, being a single person is too much fun :laughing::revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

Weeeeellll
Here comes the advice I’ve got:

Talk to him as a friend! Completely platonic.
You’ll never know if you truly like the guy unless you know if you have a good connection with him! this will help you figure out if you could possibly like him as more than a friend.

And perhaps he just wants to talk to you because you’re a great person whose fun to talk to and he wants to be friends with you! In this case there no stress to figure out if you like him as more or not, and again, this can always develop further in the future if you guys develop a stronger connection.

Have you known him for long?

1 Like

stab

bumppppp
i didnt see my crush today cause i went somewhere i wonder if he missed me? probably not but maybeee, i girl can dream

1 Like

I forgot I made this :joy:

But yeahhhhhhh I’m sure he did we never know really.

1 Like