Cultural Thoughts

This thread is not to change anyone’s opinion or be very rude and offensive, arguing is okay, as long as it doesn’t go to the extreme, I will flag your post if that happens.

Here you can share you cultural thoughts, and say what you think is wrong about what is going on with a cultural or state what you think.

11 Likes

I hate it when people tell us black ppl to get over slavery and stop complaining, because it happened a long time ago.

15 Likes

Same.

1 Like

I don’t want people to think Islam is a bad religion or saying it isn’t the religion of peace, cuz it is so god damn annoying :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Yeah, I had a kid in my group, and he was getting bullied because of that :expressionless::expressionless:

1 Like

I hate it when people stereotype all Chinese ppl for eating cats and dogs. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

4 Likes

i hate it when people think that all christians hate the lgbtq community. many of us support and love the lgbtq community. there are others who don’t support them, but they still love the people that are gays, lesbians, queer, you name it

5 Likes

I feel you, in my story Christian parents support LGBTQ.

1 Like

I hate it when some Americans think Islam’s are naturally terrorists

9 Likes

I hate when people say I’m not truly Christian since I’m part of the LGBTQA+ community. Like, what?

2 Likes

:expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:, that’s dum.

1 Like

That is so dumb. Christians can be apart of it.

1 Like

Exactly. Or when they say, “You’re going to hell.”

2 Likes

they need to understand that slavery among blacks was very cruel, and so many other words I want to describe it, and yet it still happens today. Can’t forget about it.

2 Likes

I’m scared of my family b/c they are all quite… RUDE towards other cultures.

My father once went on a horrible rant about how "This is (insert country here). If you don’t agree with how things are done here, or you can’t change your own stubborn mind, go back to where you came from you, (rasist wording).

Now, this was because my (boy)friend’s mother came up to me, and said we couldn’t date anymore.

I didn’t tell my mother until recently, and she began going off.

It is absolutly revolting, and I hate being in this house.

One year. ONE. MORE. YEAR.

6 Likes

Sad :sob::cry::dizzy_face::mask:

2 Likes

That’s honestly stupid how people can just bully someone cuz of their religion, I had to argue with this kid that Islam isn’t evil and he was literally bugging be off

5 Likes

Exactly.

2 Likes

I love learning and seeing different cultures but what I absolutely hate with such a passion is when people confuse culture with religon. For example, my church is a Ghanaian church so a lot of the things we do are very cultural so when someone does something that is not common to see in our culture, majority of the church members start judging you and make you feel as if you’re going against God when in reality you’re not going against God, you’re just doing something outside of the culture which they are not use to.

4 Likes

Pic from internet:

Culture-VERSUS-Religion

They are different ^^

5 Likes