Curious as to what this means

What does the Editable Stories Section mean?
It wasn’t there a week ago.

1 Like

That used to be the mobile creation but it’s showing up for no reason I got it too.

2 Likes

It’s where you write on the portal and you can edit on mobile, but not write just like spot directing.

Although I think @Nick confirmed it wasn’t coming back.

I know about the mobile creation, but I thought it was gone for good as well.

1 Like

I see, but then why wouldn’t my story be there?

1 Like

Can you explain what you mean?

It can’t be for spot directing, my story isn’t in it. I write on the portal and use mobile to read it, proofreading everything and previewing it because The browser I use doesnt support the preview method in the portal

1 Like

I used the mobile creation religiously plus the part where the Laws Of Emotion story is, is where you’d do what @Amagic is talking about

2 Likes

My bad, I thought you were talking about something else.

1 Like

Ah ok, I know where my story is I can spot direct but I wasnt sure what she meant.

Not an issue!

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since Community is for discussion of specific stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

If your story hasn’t got at least 400 lines and 3 chapters it will not appear in that section until then.

1 Like

That can’t be it because my story has 3 episodes with lines over 400.

All episodes have over 400 lines? because I sent a ticket to ask why i couldn’t see my story in the app to test it.

Hi Jemma,

Thanks for writing in. Mobile Creator has historically had issues with displaying stories that have fewer than 3 chapters completed. Recently, there was an update released that made it so any new stories with fewer than 3 chapters will not display in the app, although stories that don’t meet this requirement that were written before this update still appear.

For the time being, I’m afraid you will need to use the web previewer to preview your stories. Otherwise, your story will appear in Mobile Creator after you have written at least 3 chapters with at least 400 lines of customization each.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks for playing, and have a great day!

1 Like

Closed as this seems to be solved. Thanks all :v: