Curly Hair Struggles

Hey guys!!
So I know some people here most like also have curly hair and I just want everyone to know, having curly hair can absolutely SUCK :joy: there are a lot of problems that come with having such a pretty twist to your hair and I want to hear from others some of their curly hair struggles!

So drop some below! Even share curly hair problem memes if you want! Also, if you have curly hair, tell me! I would love to know who I relate to! :grinning:

My ratchet hair

8d880cca39317722dfff580427a8999426552181_2_281x500

Maybe even show a pic of your curly hair I would love to see!

:grin::grin:

@keiji @Chocolate_Mama @Glades @meadowh @lanafrazer_episode @Cassandra_Dean @Luio @PropertyofNae @appleqrl @PrettyEri

4 Likes

Awww you’re hair is so pretty!!

1 Like

And oof yeah, it’s just annoying trying to make your curls look good :joy:

1 Like

Yeah lol but even when I don’t really mess with it people compliment me on my hair and I’m just like :neutral_face:

1 Like

water is the solution for ya

2 Likes

Thanks!

But one struggle is when it’s humid and your hair is all frizzy :expressionless:

What you mean? :joy:

1 Like

oh lord

gotta appreciate the frizz :joy:

1 Like

Yeah especially when you want your curly hair to keep looking good cos you like it one day and your curls get all stupid and just look like big puffs :joy:

1 Like

soft water makes your curls pop more, if ya know what m’ sayin’ xp

idk how good it is for the hair though lmao. soft water is doin’ the job for me, but cold and warm water is a big no no, cuz it makes the hair flat n’ frizzy

1 Like

Oof I take pretty warm showers :no_mouth:

1 Like

@phlegmatic
@jassie12dw
you two are cute hair and everything :relaxed:

2 Likes

My hair is more of fluffy right now because i painfully brushed it. I hate washing it though because it becomes a mess and it’s painful. I would send a pic but my hair is brushed into a poof rn :joy:

1 Like

trust me, lol, I am now getting tired of it, so im gonna braid it. Ill be changing my profile picture soon. when I am curling it, IT DOESN’T CURL HOW I WANTED IT!!! XDDD

2 Likes

i always straighten it hehe

1 Like

Lol I hate straightening it, it takes way to fricken long :joy:

1 Like

Oof, I dont ever brush my hair, like I cant, it hurts and it gets annoyingly poofy so I reccomend for curly haired people to not brush their hair :joy::joy:

1 Like

Want to know something weird?
I used to have curly hair prior to pregnancy.
Now one side of my head has curly hair and the other side has wavy …
:woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

Omg having to brush it after showering was awful for me

Taken right now lol

It’s not curly alot in this pic since my hair is still wet :joy:
But now I have a brush and all kinds of cream and sprays to help detangle and keep it curly :slightly_smiling_face:
Its just frizzy most of the time so I don’t like wearing it down

3 Likes

My mom has wavyish hair now after having me :joy:

2 Likes