The Wardrobe! 👗

I wont know. Uniforms in my school are just ewww

1 Like

I don’t wear uniforms but at my school ppl like wearing socks and sandals

1 Like

In our school , in fact in our whole country and all the schols in it uniform is a must.

1 Like

Call me a basic bitch, but I have everything in the 3rd pic :laughing: sips starbucks

1 Like

Ah these are all so amazing tbh. I prefer basic outfits more. It looks classy to me.

1 Like

Ripped Jeans Always Make Your Day! :yellow_heart:

images%20(7)

1 Like

Oh yes it does! All the jeans I own are ripped.

1 Like

I don’t really have a favorite outfit lmao, I just wear whatever’s in my closet :joy:
But I prefer wearing T-shirts and jeggings
Also I don’t really like dresses. : /

2 Likes

I love dresses but of course they cabt be worn everyday. Normally I like to wear loose crop tops and t shirts.

1 Like

That’s cool.
My little brother wants to wear something new every day (unlike me) lmao, my dad told him once “you’re going to school, not a wedding:joy:

3 Likes

At the moment I literally live in black leggings and a T-shirt (mostly black and white stripy)

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl: That is me all the time. I can be in a financial crisis living solely on bread and still manage to expand my wardrobe a little every day.

2 Likes

Basic look rocks.

1 Like

Bump! :grin:

1 Like

Bump!

and here I thought girls love to talk about clothes and stuff.

1 Like

Everyone likeswearing denim jackets in a while or two –

1 Like

Yep. I know I do. Denims are just… Idk I love fo wear denim jackets. Especially in winters.

1 Like

Yep! Its either warm turtlenecks or comfy denim jackets.

BTW, Happy Children’s Day! (Even if we are nearly adults :sweat_smile:)

2 Likes

Happy children’s day to you too (belated) :joy: We are still children in our hearts.

1 Like

873945e1ea60cc23c53c33e7c181317d--indian-suits-punjabi-suits

hqdefault what do you think mum*

2 Likes