Custom Artwork For 2 LL Stories

I hope I am putting this in the right spot, I am really interested in custom art scenes for a couple of my stories, I am not an artist though, any recommendations on people who do this, and what it typically costs?
TYIA

2 Likes

It varies from artist to artist. Here are some with prices that vary…
@Awae @TheMidJunes @pupplegum @Lee_ahora.episode @RJL @ZamiraArts @archh_07 @LitchiMoon @MysteryMaker @Eva.Williams.Wick @mkdigitalillustrator @Tara3 @Jellishfish @Bertha @Jessica15 @Geta @everythingslayer @Mystery.Author @Marins @Giordana @Soupy @Valeriya.B

10 Likes

If any of these artists could reach out to me with pricing and turn around time I would appreciate it.

1 Like

I recommend @MysteryMaker ! Her art is legendary, she has a beautiful & consistent style n very reasonable prices (:

4 Likes

Thank you for mentioning me!

@Court_episode I’ll be accepting two commissions in mid-April if you’re okay with waiting that long. All my examples and prices are on this thread:

If you’re interested, dm me :blue_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you so much for recommending me again!

Hi there!! I would love to help out, this sounds so good! :heart_eyes:

Prices

Examples

Process

First of all, you can message me for any questions without commitment! :blush: And ask me about the price of a piece if you’re not sure, and don’t hesitate to decline after if you’re not sure, no worries!
So…
I use PayPal for the payment.
PayPal.Me
We will talk about what you want, I will suggest things if you’re not sure, help out figure out how you want the drawing :heart:
After that, if you confirm your order I’ll get the sketch started :raised_hands:t2:
After showing you the sketch (with watermark) and make any changes you want me to without problem! Once you like it, we will proceed to the payment. PLEASE MARK IT AS FRIEND AND NOT AS SERVICE CAUSE PAYPAL WILL KEEP THE MONEY FOR SERVICE AND I DON’T WORK WITH THEM. Once I receive the money, I will continue and finish the piece and let you know how long it will take.
I will answer any questions you have and keep you updated :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
When the piece is finished, I will send it via the media we were talking on (Forums, Instagram…) make any changes you want me to without problem and if you like it, I will send it via email so you can have the best quality possible!
No credit needed, of course!

Thank you so much, I really hope we can work together with this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Have a great time!!

3 Likes

I do art for free if your still looking

1 Like

I’m open for Commissions!
My Ig is epii.jessica incase you want to contact me there.

Details

More examples

2 Likes

Omg!!! thank you so much.My prices are 3-5$

Even @junexny has cheap prices of you are interested!!

1 Like

In case you’re still looking, I might be able to draw for you since I’ve got some spare time on my hand.

Summary

This is the style that I draw in:

Also, I’ll only be doing your request if I find the characters intriguing enough :))

1 Like

Thank you for mentioning me. @Court_episode I only have one last slot left for the next month so if you’re interested then feel free to DM me on my Instagram or send an email

My Instagram:
www.instagram.com/mystery.artistz

Price available in story highlights

1 Like

Here’s all my info and a couple examples if youre interested :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :two_hearts: :sunglasses:

:penguin: Everything is hand-drawn (unless requested otherwise) :penguin:

Summary

Since I’m just starting out, all my gigs are super cheap.

:sneezing_face:

Examples

)

Not many right now but hopefully requests will come rolling in B)

Please understand that everything IS NEGOTIABLE!!!

Prices

Portrait: $4
Full body: $4
2 People: $5
Group (5 people): $10

Props:
(All props are large in size and finely detailed)
1 prop: $2
3 props: $5

Outros/Intro (Hand Drawn)
$2

Mix and Match
Outro+Intro $3

SALE:
Order a 2 person, chooes between a free outro/intro/prop

Order a Group get a free outro + intro
:ghost: (Multiple orders always get a sale) :ghost:

@scarlettm ty for tagging me! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you dear!
Here’s my prices

Hello dear.
As said in the comment I’ve been tagged in, I’m a digital artist and I’m currently taking commissions.
Prices vary depending on the style you’d want the art to be made with and such details.
Feel free to check my Instagram for prices and more examples!
If you don’t use Instagram, tell me and I’ll send through message here.
Please note that these prices don’t include rights of use that should be added when we discuss your project. (They aren’t very high don’t worry)

Have a nice day!

1 Like

thank you everyone who responded, I did find an artist. I appreciate everyones time and the artwork examples I saw were fantastic.

thx for ur consideration

1 Like